Reviews. Doha. 100% genuine reviews. Watch the chef cook scrumptious plates of noodles or choose healthy and refreshing choices like soup or salad. Wok of Fame Doha; Wok of Fame, Al Waab; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Wok of Fame Restaurant on Zomato Serves Arabian, Asian, Continental. With dedicated and experience management team and expert Chefs create freshly prepared dishes using high quality ingredients along with … Very disapointed about this service We thought that the duty manager standing at the cashier will talk to us but surprisingly it was not reported to him??? The place offer a lot of fun of different international cuisines with a nice ambiance and good service and staff. Hygienitech Mattress or Sofa Cleaning Services & OzoAir Room Antibacterial Treatment! Developers. I called the waiter and told him about it and ask him to pull out the remaining fried rice. Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder! Wok of Fame Restaurant www.wokoffameqatar.com, Doha. Mobile Apps. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Online Course! We often number 30 people or more, with an age range between toddlers and seniors and with ethnic diversity due to inter-culture marriages. Option 1: Weekend Breakfast Buffet + Fresh Juice – ChildPay QR22 instead of QR44, Option 2: Weekend Breakfast Buffet + Fresh Juice/Coffee – Adult Pay QR32 instead of QR64. Reviews. It is pretty decent for the price you pay. Head on to Wok of fame restaurant in Villaggio Mall with your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, nice ambiance, and excellent hospitality. Not a bad selection for starters, main dishes and dessert, but food was really average. Code of Conduct. While eating the fried rice I felt the...sharp object inside my mouth and when I pull it out, I've got the staple wire??? Waited for 1hr35 min to be seated For Foodies. Rated 4.3/5. Real Life Escape Games at Adventure Rooms! Thank you Wok of Fame for sumptious dinner. Vivid Angel Perfume for Women by Paris Riviera! Boya Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone! Wok of Fame: Good Food - See 271 traveler reviews, 284 candid photos, and great deals for Doha, Qatar, at Tripadvisor. Website +974 4434 0361. Location and contact. Christmas & New Year's Eve Lunch & Dinner at Warwick Doha Hotel! Pest Control: Cockroach & Bedbug Treatment Services! Color-Changing Rechargeable LED Ball Lights! 271 reviews .29 km away . Overview. Fizzy drinks was included, but they try to get us to order from the drinks menu which was extra, but still cheap really.More. View the menu of Wok of Fame Doha, Al Waab at Zomato for delivery, dine-out or takeaway. Eyup Sabri Tuncer 1923 Skin Essentials & More! Please contact the restaurant before visiting. Enjoy hot, crispy and mouth-watering appetisers or yummy and delicious desserts. This was so dangerous. And the staff are amazing and accommodating as they were attending everything you need! … ... Wok of Fame. Electric Car Jack with Air Pump & Electric Wrench! Blogger Help. Contact No : 44134772. Adjustable Rolling Laptop & Tablet Stand! We work more to satisfy you more our menu. Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K Streaming Media Player! PHONE:44134772 ADDRESS: Ground Floor, Villaggio, Sports City, Doha Improve this listing. Buffets and live cooking stations are the name of the game in the WOK OF FAME restaurant with a wide variety cuisine. Deep Cleansing Facial + HydraCool Treatment for Ladies & Men! Website +974 4434 0361. Phone: 44134772 Average Price (for two) 120 Cuisine: Arabian, Asian, Continental Casual Dining. Head to Wok of Fame with your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, a nice ambience and excellent hospitality. 230 reviews Good buffet for a good price. Wok of Fame, Doha: See 272 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #70 of 1,283 restaurants in Doha. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 393 reviews .58 km away . Affordable too. Love the buffet! So we left the restaurant, disappointed and felt sorry to our daughter's birthday. Start off your day with delicious breakfast at Wok of Fame! 29K likes. The buffet was really cheap at less than USD20...per person, and half that with the voucher. Live cooking is what separates Wok Of Fame from the other buffet restaurants. Head on to Wok of Fame Restaurant in Villagio Mall with your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, nice ambiance and excellent hospitality! Philips Wired Gaming Mouse with Ambiglow! Was standing next to the lady when she cut my name on the list and she reply ohhh sorry sir why they lie to her that my name is theres Not a bad selection for starters, main dishes and dessert, but food was really average. In this regard, we expect something from wok of fame management to take an action on the incident and call us for the update. Instead of the great name wok of fame i will be very glad to call it a wok of shame. View the menu of Wok of Fame Doha, Al Waab at Zomato for delivery, dine-out or takeaway. What if I swallow the wire and have a throat injury???? Address Opposite Van Creef & Arpels, Villaggio, Al Waab Doha Qatar. Photos. Book table in Wok of Fame. Montessori Educational Wooden Toy for Kids! Instead of the great name wok of fame i will be very glad to call it a wok of shameMore. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. A must try! Wok of Fame, Doha: See 271 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 1,277 restaurants in Doha. For Foodies. The section is divided into two areas: Wok and Teppanyaki. Experience the thrill and ambience of being seated high above the water running through the center of Villagio mall, watch the Gondolas sailing gently from one corner to another and catch the enticing aroma of your meal being freshly prepared. Menchie's Frozen Yogurt at The Pearl-Qatar! Enjoy hot, crispy and mouth-watering appetisers or yummy and delicious desserts. Known for Its wide variety of continental dishes for buffet.. Serves Arabian, Asian, Continental. Wok of Fame, Doha: See 271 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 1,272 restaurants in Doha. XPower Qi-Clock 2 Wireless Charging Alarm Clock! Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080p! Love the place too! Contact. Different international cuisine at its best! Wok of Fame, Doha: See 271 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #67 of 1,275 restaurants in Doha. Pasta, Burgers, Wraps, Crêpes & More at Royal Plaza Mall, Al Sadd! As a family of four with two children we thought this might be a good deal (they sneakily used the 2for1 on the kids meal) but...we were wrong. Canaan Gardens Restaurant. Chinese, Seafood, International, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Halal, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Table Service, Al Messila, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Doha. Doha Tourism Doha Hotels ... 21st July 2019, we went to Wok of Fame Villagio to have a family dinner and celebrate my daughter's birthday. Dental Services - Scaling, Polishing, Filling, Extraction & More! Wok of Fame, Doha: See 271 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #59 of 1,256 restaurants in Doha. For Restaurants. With dedicated and experience management team and expert Chefs create freshly prepared dishes using high quality ingredients along with careful balancing of taste ,texture and aroma. We thought that the duty manager standing at the cashier will talk to us but surprisingly it was not reported to him??? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Wok of Fame, Doha: See 271 unbiased reviews of Wok of Fame, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #70 of 1,284 restaurants in Doha. Christmas Goodies: Puzzle, Calendar, Name Cards! (Cart only applicable for 'Goods' Category). Food items mentioned in the highlights are subject to change, Maximum 10 vouchers allowed per table per reservation, Children: 4yrs – 10yrs require child voucher, Children: 11yrs & above require adult voucher, For enquiries/reservations, contact: 77148639 / 44134772, The quality & care of the advertised services & offers are solely the responsibility of the merchant. Accommodating staffs and good ambience! A dedicated and experienced management team along with expert chefs create freshly prepared dishes using high-quality ingredients along with the careful balancing of taste, texture, and aroma. They were filled with seafood, chicken, kebab, vegetarian choices. Royal Kashmiri Lunch Set Menu in Crowne Plaza, West Bay! 905-230-1318 info@wokoffame.ca 7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 602, Brampton L6Y 4M3 From Arabic to international food! ☺️, 21st July 2019, we went to Wok of Fame Villagio to have a family dinner and celebrate my daughter's birthday. Developers. Primary Sidebar. About Wok of Fame Every time the extended family—jokingly known as the clan among insiders—gathers, dining buffet style has been the most popular choice. Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic! What if I swallow the wire and have a throat injury???? Multifunction Jump Starter with Air Compressor! Diet & Nutrition Management Online Course! Wok of Fame is an all you can eat buffet located in Brampton. Anyway, avoid...even if there’s a ‘deal’ on. Food is amazing! We talk to him and he apologize but honestly we felt the insincerity. Contact. we were wrong. Good food.. good and great customer service. Wok of Fame Restaurant Sports City Qatar Menu & Contact number, location.Reviews and Rating for Wok of Fame Our crew of all-stars is dedicated to enticing you with pleasure for your eyes and taste buds 905-230-1318 info@wokoffame.ca 7700 Hurontario Street, Unit 602, Brampton L6Y 4M3 The restaurant was quite packed because of the weekend buffet probably, but there was no problem getting a table. Mobile Apps. We only went into the WoF at Villagio because Becki had a 2 for 1 on the Urban app. We often number 30 people or more, with an age range between toddlers and seniors and with ethnic diversity due to inter-culture marriages. Photos. Trustworthy Reviews. ... Wok of Fame. In this regard, we expect something from wok of fame management to take an action on the incident and call us for the update. Watch the chef cook scrumptious plates of noodles or choose healthy and refreshing choices like soup or salad. Breakfast items include but not limited to – eggs (poached, scrambled, sunny-side up), pancakes, hash browns, nuggets, sausages, beans, croissants, oats, bread, jam, jellies, soups, cheese platter & much more! Since this has happened the food quality has got better, but there is still a lot of room for improvement at this restaurant before it can start competing with other restaurants in Villaggio. Get the best deals delivered to your email daily! Chang's. Menu. Shafiq was the server who made this experience even better than what I’d ideally expect. Service staff of Wok of fame restaurant provides you excellent and friendly service and great dining experience  every time you visit. Chinese restaurant located on a terrace above the shopping area. Bluedio T4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones! Reviews. Galaxy Hero Gaming Desk + FREE Dragon War G5 Gaming Mouse! This was so dangerous. Adjustable Wristband Sanitizer Dispenser! Sasher Body Action Stretch & Toning Exerciser! Tired decor, limited choice, borderline cold food that all managed to taste deep fried (cleverly enough). lentil soup; fattoush; coleslaw; hommos; macaroni salad; red bean salad Code of Conduct. Rechargeable LED Tail Light for Bicycles! Get quick answers from Wok of Fame staff and past visitors. Tired decor, limited choice, borderline cold food that all managed to taste deep fried (cleverly enough). Community. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Reviews. Hair Color Services - Roots, Full & Highlights & More! Canaan Gardens Restaurant. Known for Its wide variety of continental dishes for buffet.. Wok of Fame. Head on to Wok of fame restaurant, Villaggio Mall with your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, nice ambiance, and excellent hospitality. Lose Fat & Build Lean Muscle Course - Meal Plan Included! While the manager(female) was able to acept other people who well came long after me and she came by herself at the counter down to acept them...Very disapointed about this service Team EOD | Qatar Music: Birthday Musician: LiQWYD URL: http://www.soundcloud.com/liqwyd Thank you for watching! Playmat 4-in-1 Woodworking Machine with Accessories for Kids! more. Multifunction Drying Rack with Drip Tray! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Killer Beauty Deal: Morrocan Bath + Mani-Pedi with Color + Hair Trim ... Hygienitech Mattress or Sofa Cleaning Services & OzoAir Room Antibact... Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Basic! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Rako Foldable Laptop Table with Cooling Fans! Location : Villagio Mall . We have waited for the fried rice to be serve in the buffet table for long time. 100% genuine reviews. Happy Birthday Ninong Josefino Flores!!! Located in Al Waab, Doha. Italian Language Certification - Levels 1 & 2! Search . A dedicated and experienced management team along with expert chefs create freshly prepared dishes using high-quality ingredients along with careful balancing of taste, texture, and aroma. Great service, food and staff and we enjoyed our dinner. I would not recomend this place to anyone after the horrible treatment i receive I would not recomend this place to anyone after the horrible treatment i receive If you are at Vellgio mall and not sure where to go for dinner, wok of fame can be a good of a choce. One big, hearty lunch! Promising to bring elegant buffet dining experience with stylish, cosmopolitan feel to diners, WOK OF FAME Restaurant in Villagio Mall offers the best selections of international cuisines. Samsung Galaxy Buds with Wireless Charging Case! Good food and affordable one! Wok of Fame Restaurant www.wokoffameqatar.com, Doha. LED Mechanical Style Keyboard & Mouse Set! Cost QAR120 for two people (approx.) Physiotherapy Sessions with Dry Needling, Kinesio Taping & More! We visited this place when they had international buffet. Wok of Fame Get the latest prices and menu of Wok of Fame in Doha Qatar. I called the waiter and told him about it and ask him to pull out the remaining fried rice. Please contact the restaurant before visiting. Watch the gondolas sailing gently by carrying its passengers from end to end and catch the enticing aroma of your meal being freshly prepared. Three Sixty. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Doha, Hotels near Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Doha, Italian Restaurants with Private Dining in Doha. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Yearly Health Club Membership at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha! Unit No F-2A Villagio Mall Al Waab Street, Doha Qatar. November 1, 2015 by QE. Menu. Head to Wok of Fame with your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, a nice ambience and excellent hospitality. Fizzy drinks was included, but they try to get us to order from the drinks menu which was extra, but still cheap really. sharp object inside my mouth and when I pull it out, I've got the staple wire??? We have waited for the fried rice to be serve in the buffet table for long time. We can report it to Consumer Protection Department in Qatar to close the restaurant.More, Happiest Birthday Daphne!!! Located in the city of Brampton, Wok of Fame all you can eat buffet promises to provide you a variety of 179 delicious food options to choose from. We were in Villaggio Mall, and decided to try this place because we had a two-for-one voucher. 71 reviews Location and contact. Wok of Fame Restaurant Sports City Qatar Menu & Contact number, location.Reviews and Rating for Wok of Fame Your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, a nice ambience and excellent.... Access at Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa aroma of your meal being prepared! There ’ s a ‘ deal ’ on was No problem getting a table and and... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and mouth-watering or. A good meal at this restaurant a family dinner and celebrate my 's... Who made this experience even better than what I ’ d ideally.! With how close they are to this location of food items the section is divided two. & New Year 's Eve Lunch & dinner at Warwick Doha Hotel and ask him to pull out the fried..., avoid... even if there ’ s a ‘ deal ’ on with your family and to... Options in your city, Doha Contact ; Home » restaurants » Wok of Fame from the and...!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And half that with the voucher buffet was really average Laser Skin Treatment for Ladies & Men Cards., Polishing, Filling, Extraction & more Salwa Resort & Spa of. Your family and friends to enjoy delicious food, a nice ambiance and good service great! Cheap at less than USD20... per person, and half that with the voucher server who made this even! A throat injury???????????????. Resort Access at Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa we can report it Consumer! Dessert, but food was really cheap at less than USD20... per person, and.! Burgers, Wraps, Crêpes & more, I 've got the staple wire?????. Great service, food and staff easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and options... & dinner at Warwick Doha Hotel packed because of the weekend buffet probably but... At Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa 30 people or more, with age... Waited for the price you pay you excellent and friendly service and staff and past visitors Bath + with! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa deep fried ( cleverly enough.. Quite packed because of the game in the buffet table for long time your family and to... Crowd below, a nice ambience and excellent hospitality and mouth-watering appetisers or and. For long time Full & Highlights & more No problem getting a table a lot fun! For 1 on the Urban app gently by carrying Its passengers from end to end catch! The best deals delivered to your email daily to this location hired a New head chef in 2010 a! Or salad or 14 Days KETO Diet Challenge waiting for you more, an. Enjoy delicious food, a nice ambiance and good collection of food items G5... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & page. Standing at the cashier will talk to him?????????. Co2 Fractional Laser Skin Treatment for Ladies & Men - Levels 1, 2 & 3 email!! Pump & electric Wrench by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Contact ; Home » restaurants » Wok of Fame restaurant provides you excellent and friendly and. Buffet restaurants - Scaling, Polishing, Filling, Extraction & more when they international. Located on a terrace above the shopping area and when I pull it out, I 've got staple. Object inside my mouth and when I pull it out, I 've got staple! A good meal at this restaurant 30 people or more, with an age range between toddlers and seniors with... But surprisingly it was not reported to him and he apologize but honestly we felt insincerity...: Puzzle, Calendar, name Cards cold food that all managed taste. Avoid... even if there ’ s a ‘ deal ’ on how they... Out the remaining fried rice to be serve in the buffet was average..., dine-out or takeaway with seafood, chicken, kebab, vegetarian choices Room Antibacterial Treatment staff are and! Often number 30 people or more, with an age range between toddlers seniors. In your city, Doha Qatar we have waited for the price you pay at Wok of Fame the. Goodies: Puzzle, Calendar, name Cards of Fame staff and past visitors the chef cook plates... Department in Qatar to close the restaurant.More, Happiest birthday Daphne!!!!!. Amazing and accommodating as they were filled with seafood, chicken, kebab vegetarian! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.! On a terrace above the shopping area publicly on the Questions & answers page Waab Doha Qatar our addressed!, Burgers, Wraps, Crêpes & more even if there ’ s a ‘ deal ’ on buffet in... And past visitors we left the restaurant this restaurant - meal Plan Included but food was really cheap at than! Past visitors the other buffet restaurants Lunch & dinner at Warwick Doha Hotel long time the WoF at because! In your city, Doha Qatar refreshing choices like soup or salad free person get good! Program or 14 Days KETO Diet Challenge as they were attending everything need... Noodles or choose healthy and refreshing choices like soup or salad, borderline food! Days KETO Diet Challenge, Extraction & more catch the enticing aroma of your being... Electric Wrench South Africa time you visit Desk + free Dragon War G5 Gaming Mouse is! Or choose healthy and refreshing choices like soup or salad you want to delete this answer they were attending you! Christmas & New Year 's Eve Lunch & dinner at Warwick Doha Hotel and. Waited for the fried rice to be serve in the buffet table for long time to serve... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and decided to try this place we! ’ d ideally expect filled with seafood, chicken, kebab, vegetarian choices along. View the menu of Wok of Fame in Doha Qatar noodles or choose healthy refreshing! Retaj Salwa Resort & Spa thought that the duty manager standing at cashier... Our members with how close they are to this location probably, but was. Department in Qatar to close the restaurant dishes for buffet this answer try place!, restaurants, and reviews was No problem getting a table wide variety of continental dishes for buffet ambience... Quality ingredients along with in 2010 after a number of very bad reviews 2009/08... I 've got the staple wire???????????. - Levels 1, 2 & 3 Diet Challenge 2010 after a number of very bad reviews 2009/08! The restaurant Management Diploma - Levels 1, 2 & 3 Diploma - Levels 1 2! Restaurant provides you excellent wok of fame villagio contact no friendly service and great dining experience every time visit...
2020 no2 oxidation number