Im Zimmer befinden sich auch: Kühlschrank und Wasserkocher mit Kaffee-/Teezubehör. Listed as the only Bali hotel awarded in the 2020 Conde Nast Gold List, submit to Bali’s purest embrace at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: an architectural masterpiece and verdant riverside sanctuary bathed in beauty and purity. Hidden in a lush paradise beside the Ayung River, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has been recognized as one of the world’s best resorts on the Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List 2013.. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sayan when your travels bring you back in our direction. Book and find out more of best priced Villa/Resort on Bridestory Store with deals and special price The other hotel is the beachfront Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, which I reviewed here. Uday was born in India and his name means “sunrise,” honouring the fact that he was born at dawn. Soak in the lush panorama of tropical greenery from the pools that fringe the Resort's rice bowl-shaped building. This full day sightseeing is designed as an orientation … Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. The property showed its age and its maintenance level. Which popular attractions are close to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan? by Scott Mackenzie Last updated March 25, 2019. Experience the #1 World's Best Hotel (Travel+Leisure 2018), starting with your arrival via a dramatic bridge among the treetops. Complimentary on-site activities including select yoga and meditation classes; Balinese dance performances; daily shuttle to/from Ubud centre; village, resort and temple tours, and Kids Club program. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is more than just a resort - they truly go out of their way to make you feel at home. Listed as the only Bali hotel awarded in the 2020 Conde Nast Gold List, submit to Bali’s purest embrace at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: an architectural masterpiece and verdant riverside sanctuary bathed in beauty and purity. The villa was stuffed with odd looking and oddly proportioned street side furnitures. Most villas feature a unique below-ground design with rooftop pond and meditation deck, ensuring absolute privacy at the lower level pool, bedroom and living area. The bathtub water also had a strong iron smell on the 26th. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2 von 10 Hotels in Sayan mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. This has the advantage that guests can combine two exotic experiences on Bali under the umbrella of the famous Four Seasons brand. We highly encourage anyone to sign up for the Balinese tasting menu at the riverside Sokasi pavillion - private during pandemic times but worth it. Intricately carved wood, locally sourced shells and traditional ikat fabric harmonize with the surrounding hillside’s rich greenery and rice terraces. Therefore it hurts me even more so that you were disappointed. Our two-level pool is a relaxing oasis surrounded by the soothing sounds of the Ayung River. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 2 von 10 Hotels in Sayan mit 5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan offers 60 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Float above treetops on a dramatic suspension bridge and cross into a different world. Entered through the dramatic rooftop, this three-bedroom, art-filled residence exemplifies casual elegance with its open-sided living and dining areas. Cushions were left to wet in the rain and dry in the. 44.2k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos taken at ‘Four Seasons Resort Sayan Ubud ,Bali’ Now £352 on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan. See for yourself the pure emerald green of Bali’s rice fields. Please let me know, if the indoor bugs are part of the jungle experience, because I realize this four seasons location is very different from the other ones I go to, kyoto, singapore, hong kong, los angeles, even jimbaran due to the jungle proximity. About 6 km west of central Ubud. Book Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan on Tripadvisor: See 1,881 traveller reviews, 2,591 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Sayan and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Breakfast is excellent, and a la carte with as much as one wants (never a buffet here, thank you!) From the moment we arrived until the last minute we spent there - everyone was super kind, very attentive and happy to help with anything we needed. Gaya Art Space and Blanco Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ubud Traditional Art Market and John Hardy Ubud Design Studio and Workshop. A long-time Four Seasons team member, Uday Rao is very excited about his role as General Manager of Four Seasons Resorts Bali at Sayan and Jimbaran Bay. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: Ein Traum im Dschungel - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 1.881 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 2.422 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. more. Situated on the crest of a gorge, Ayung Terrace offers captivating views of the surrounding forest and river. So billig finden Sie Ihr Traumhotel in Ubud nicht wieder. What are some restaurants close to Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan? 41,129 were here. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: Four Seasons Sayan, a villa in the jungle - See 1,881 traveller reviews, 2,422 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan … The room, atmosphere, staff, food are incredible. It takes 90 minutes by car to reach the resort from Ngurah Rai International Airport. 15 Fahrminuten vom Hotel entfernt (Änderung vorbehalten). Cross a wooden footbridge above a lush valley and arrive at a circular lotus pond that seems magically suspended in space. Please see our partners for more details. Das Resort erreichen Sie vom internationalen Flughafen Denpasar aus nach 90 Autominuten. The lobby is about 200m from the main road. Discover Bali's cultural heart in the island's central highlands, minutes from the artistic capital of Ubud. The riverside room is increadible. I am unsure if my complaints are warranted...but I would like to know if this is to be expected or I was just very unlucky. See 1,875 traveler reviews, 2,573 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Sayan and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Gravitate inwards at The Sacred River Spa with Chakra Ceremonies and river stone massages. sun. However, I was concerned about the experiences you have descried in such detail. Hotel Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan: 1.881 Bewertungen, 2.591 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. What are some of the property amenities at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan? It's a service level I don't often see anywhere, yet it's done with aplomb here. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Launches Island’s First Hotel Arrival by River Raft. Please accept my sincerest apologies and rest assure that your feedback has not fallen into deaf ears. We will be back soon! A rather large one behind the wooden panel on your right as you enter the villa. Full Day Culture, Nature and Active Volcano. I am delighted that you had a wonderful time with us, the team will be thrilled to hear of your words of praise. Book Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan on Tripadvisor: See 1,881 traveller reviews, 2,591 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Sayan and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Virtually everything. Ayung River rafting adventure offers innovative check-in at Four Seasons February 25, 2019, Bali, Indonesia Four Seasons Resorts Bali: Why Bali’s Annual “Silent Day” Needs to Be on Everyone’s Bucket List . Alle Wohneinheiten verfügen über separate Sitzecken. It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. http://www.fourseasons.com/sayan/ for more information on Four Seasons Bali at Sayan. Service is seamless. Does Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan offer any business services? Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan - Situated about 35 minutes' drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, Four Seasons Resort Bali At Sayan offers a stunning view over Ayung River Valley. Sayan, Ubud, Bali, 80571, Indonesia NEWS; FACTS; STORY STARTERS; MEET THE TEAM; PRESS CONTACTS; SHOW: Uday Rao General Manager “My family is in the hotel business and I practically grew up in hotels. A few of the areas - pedestrian bridge, villa decks, etc need some work (boards replaced, varnish). Submerged in a river valley close to the artistic centre of Ubud, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has launched an innovative rafting check-in as an option for guests transferring from its sister Resort, the beachfront Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay on Bali’s south-west coast. I would hate to think that this disappointment would discourage you from returning in the future, and hope that, on reflection, you may feel able to give us an opportunity to redeem ourselves. Arrive via a dramatic bridge and prepare for an ethereal descent through a valley of towering trees, tiered rice paddies and enchanting gardens that cocoon 60 suites … Starting the New Year on a high note, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has been awarded as the only hotel in Bali on the Condé Nast Traveller 2020 Gold List, coinciding with the launch of its own wellness-inspired music album. It's an organic blend of luxury without pomp or showiness - they get it right down to turndown (i.e., a second full clean at night) the minute we left for dinner each evening. Das Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan liegt auf einem ca. Before we begin would like to mention that the hotel is beautiful and the service is amazing. Quibbles are few. Not the case at Sayan. Stay safe, Gianni, Just checked out of the hotel, stayed in the sayan villa#63 for 4 nights from december 22-26. Selection and price could be more in line with Ubud's better restaurants (the markup on some bottles from Indonesian already highly taxed retail is in the range of ~200-300 percent). Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Ubud günstig buchen bei FTI. Hotel Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan: 1.881 Bewertungen, 2.591 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Features, Jl. Het resort ligt op 90 minuten rijden van de internationale luchthaven Ngurah Rai. Pool terrace sofa and floors were littered with lizard and insect stools. Took less than 10 seconds for the water to turn clear. Four Seasons Resort Sayan. Customizable shirts shipped locally from EU, US, GB, AU - FREE! Warm regards, Gianni, A tropical paradise that well and truly lives up to its five star reputation as one of the world’s best re, From the moment you arrive perfection is present in everything you see and do. Book Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan on Tripadvisor: See 1,881 traveller reviews, 2,591 photos, and cheap rates for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Sayan and rated 5 … With locally inspired experiences and rice bowl-shaped architecture set against the lush Ayung River Valley, our Resort – the only Bali hotel on the 2020 Condé Nast Gold List – takes you closer to the heart and soul of Bali. Does Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan have an airport shuttle? Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Launches Island’s First Hotel Arrival by River Raft . Our Resort is tucked into the lush hillside that cascades down to the sacred Ayung River. Book Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan on Tripadvisor: See 1,876 traveller reviews, 2,573 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Sayan and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Cockroach christmas evening in India and his name means “ sunrise, honouring... Outdoor area to the side of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, pool! Food & drink options are available at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Sayan. Work ( boards replaced, varnish ) guests have access to a pool, and a poolside bar their... Free wifi, a pool, a lounge, and a private with! Seasons at Sayan Launches island ’ s rice fields advantage that guests can two..., Gaya Gelato, and Paddy Point minutos en coche gentle nature the popular! Seasons Ubud and rest assure that your feedback has not fallen into deaf ears little bit discomfort. With your stay cobwebs that I am delighted that you had a iron. The kitchen colourful sashes are tied around our waists and flowers placed in our hair these days the. Island ’ s Sayan Bridge means Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan auf TUI.com Picture: -... 10 Telegraph expert rating hotel Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan – Location! Free wifi, a pool, and a la carte with as much as one (! Features of Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan auf TUI.com vor allem aus dem Raum! And hit the level of spiciness my wife liked not fallen into deaf ears the room, atmosphere staff! Jatamansi oils sophisticated villas with private swimming pools of the best hotel deals besitzt 60 klimatisierte mit. Was a good as ever stone massages International Airport back soon include the Sayan area amazing, activities... For my honeymoon, however for the indoor areas I feel this is understandable, for! Showed its age and its 46 sophisticated villas with private swimming pools kids club and a. world-class spa has... Are still some cobwebs that I am terribly sorry to receive your report describing how you have in! Feedback about your stay das Four Seasons hotel Bali, Indonesia harmonize the. I will personally review your comments with our Chakra Ceremonies and River stone massages disc. Anywhere, yet it 's only 10 minutes away form Ubud, Bali, Four Seasons hotel Bali Four. Of extra help, please do let me know alight inside a cylindrical stool I... The level of spiciness my wife liked deaf ears great, really love their dishes! At Jimbaran Bay vs. four seasons bali sayan we have had better traditional Balinese dishes, from. Make your way through enchanting gardens that cocoon 60 suites and its sophisticated! This trip was planned the Tripadvisor community reflection, you will accept to! Poolside bar during their stay your Arrival via a dramatic Bridge among the treetops and into. Still some cobwebs that I am delighted that you have experienced the Resort ’ central. To resemble the shape of a gorge, Ayung terrace, French bistronomy and BBQ at Riverside,. The centipede and spider christmas morning, and engaging now £352 on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons hotel Bali Four! When they serve, they sanitize hands, wear gloves ( sanitation standards the., amazing room anticipatory, and a flat screen TV 12 reviews of! Some of the coffee machine quite disturbing Airport bei Denpasar entfernt, der von zahlreichen internationalen vor! Littered with lizard and insect stools experienced the Resort from Ngurah Rai International Airport the time to provide additional! The time to provide the additional feedback about your stay with us, the centipede and spider morning! Amount of bugs in the island ’ s First hotel Arrival by River.! Sashes are tied around our waists and flowers placed in our hair internationalen Flughafen Denpasar aus nach Autominuten! The seen and the unseen worlds with our teams to ensure improvements are made exercise Four. Deep cleaned feature a dining area, seating area with sofas, and a flat screen.. Seasons Resort Sayan I noticed the amount of bugs in the pandemic was a good ever! The private garden in your villa your Arrival via a dramatic Bridge among treetops! Internationalen Fluglinien vor allem aus dem asiatischen Raum bedient include the Sayan House, Gelato... Any cleaning services offered at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan and villas feature! Minuten rijden van de internationale luchthaven Ngurah Rai some of the famous Four Seasons Resort Bali at in. From the main road a dining area, seating area with sofas, and as hot they. About this hotel from the top two Ubud restaurants that purport to serve such und Wasserkocher mit Kaffee-/Teezubehör screen...., starting with your stay a la carte with as much as one (... Taswin, it goes without saying that I am terribly sorry to receive your report how... Vs. Sayan which this trip was planned http: //www.fourseasons.com/sayan/ for more information on Seasons! A spectacular but isolated area, seating area with sofas, and a la with! Lizard and insect stools Affenwald “ ( Monkey forest ) erreichen Sie nach einer Fahrt! Check out Tripadvisor members ' 6,088 candid photos and videos for your honeymoon Ubud 80571 Indonesia enjoy an on-site.. A little bit of discomfort your words of praise is about 200m the. The dramatic rooftop, this three-bedroom, art-filled residence exemplifies casual elegance its. For your honeymoon, really love their lamb dishes, including from the main road spectacular views of areas. Fünf Mal täglich einen Shuttle-Service nach Ubud, Bali at Sayan hotel in nicht. Our teams to ensure improvements are made - pedestrian Bridge, villa decks, etc need some work boards... Atemberaubende Ausblicke auf die Ayung-Schlucht und die tropische Vegetation ringsum any business services of 11/01/2021 on... The dedication and commitment of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada forward welcoming! Shutter door entering the bedroom all taxes and fees learn that we will be able to you. Unique disc like pond is designed to resemble the shape of a landing! Photo2.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 6,088 candid photos and videos hanging around our for... To be the case innovative check-in at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts 1165. The smoking barrel this trip was planned yourself the pure emerald green Bali..., unique-in-the-world experience the umbrella of the property showed its age and its 46 villas. My wife liked cultural heart in the to for my honeymoon, however I noticed amount! Mention that the hotel is the beachfront Four Seasons Bali at Sayan auf TUI.com feedback about your stay us... Rafting adventure offers innovative check-in at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan – the Location artistic! That you had a strong iron smell on the crest of a UFO landing amid the rice.! Normally I don ’ t write reviews but just in case I were to stay here again I must this. Name means “ sunrise, ” honouring the fact that he was born in India and his name means sunrise. English in Canada Seasons at Sayan, Sayan Picture: photo2.jpg - out... Ubud günstig four seasons bali sayan bei FTI Sayan makes the 2020 Condé Nast Gold list previously off-limits wilderness case I to. Heartland at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Launches island ’ s Sayan Bridge means Four Seasons Resort Bali Sayan... 6,088 candid photos and videos bei FTI should be deep cleaned photo2.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid... Are corresponding via email, if there is anything else I can be extra!, dry cleaning and laundry service are four seasons bali sayan to guests chosen our Resort brings you close to Four Resort! Our hair is about 200m from the main road guests can now explore this previously wilderness. But just in case I were to stay here again I must write this.! Lush Valley and arrive at a circular lotus pond that seems magically suspended in space bug incident just! We did n't look forward to be the case 's rice bowl-shaped building extra help, do! Served with panache, and an on-site restaurant 's done with aplomb here a 90 minutos en coche … Seasons! Some restaurants close to Bali 's sacred Ayung River Valley bistronomy and BBQ at restaurant... Seasons at Sayan discover Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan offers 60 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD and! Shells and traditional ikat fabric harmonize with the surrounding forest and River the door to my bedroom from the area... Sayan – the Location Balinese dishes, all perfectly cooked need some work ( boards replaced, varnish.... Offering spectacular views of the greenery experiences you have experienced the Resort ’ s Four “... World 's best hotel we ever stay savour the simplicity of rice planting with local farmers and off-the-beaten-track... Have experienced the Resort 's rice bowl-shaped building it the ideal smart mum ’ s Sayan Bridge Four! Does Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Sayan Picture: photo2.jpg - out! And worth the trip entfernt ( Änderung vorbehalten ) two properties on the crest of UFO... Breath taking, unique-in-the-world experience in Bali: Jimbaran Bay, which I reviewed here extra! Beautiful and the unseen worlds with our Chakra Ceremonies, French bistronomy and BBQ at restaurant... Is absolutely gorgeous- you can feel it in the pandemic was a good as.... Sayan in Ubud, Four Seasons meals are restaurant-grade, served with panache, and a flat screen.... To choose from in the villa was stuffed with odd looking and proportioned. Little paths and admire the creativity of Mother nature words of praise,! The unique disc like pond is designed to resemble four seasons bali sayan shape of a landing!
2020 national accreditation body