Everything is up to date through Lenovo Vantage / Windows Update Issue 1: HDMI port is not working, no output detected on any monitor. Thread starter colton13wright; Start date Feb 26, 2018; Tags Graphics Cards HDMI Home Theatre Motherboards PC gaming TV VIA; Sidebar Sidebar. Thread starter bernieho1981; Start date Jul 27, 2020; B. bernieho1981 New member. I don't recall updating any drivers or changing any settings, but one morning I turn on my computer and I make it to the Windows 7 boot animation and instead of the logon screen showing, the monitor just goes blank. 19 Aug 3:14PM. My motherboard has an HDMI port on the back. HDMI on motherboard not working. The reason I asked about the cable is that I remember a thread where two XPS 15 9570 owners indicated that HDMI to DVI cables didn't work, even though normal HDMI cables worked fine and despite the fact that HDMI up to 1080p is electrically identical to DVI, so HDMI to DVI really shouldn't be an issue. HDMI port not receiving signal on motherboard from tv. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. x570 pro HDMI port not working! Then today I tried using the motherboard hdmi instead and I got a signal on my monitor again. May 11, 2020 #1 hello, My config file is attached. HDMI port working from Motherboard, but DVI and VGA are not Thread starter pipolamenace; Start date May 11, 2020; Tags display dvi monitor vga pipolamenace. 2y. I recently bought my Asus G75vw and I cannot get my HDMI port to work with my HDTV. 8) Performed the same steps above but HDMI audio is still not working My PC is connected to a Marantz AVR and Samsung LEDTV. If you reuse cables from a different PSU, the power could be running down the wrong wire to the GPU, motherboard, etc. I believe I need to update my drivers but I cannot find anywhere online that contains the drivers for my specific needs (Win Server 2008). Members Profile. Electronics & Wearables. Ben. I have an x570 pro 4 motherboard. Second monitor not working with HDMI Hi, I have a AOC monitor hp Pavillion laptop and while trying to connect to the monitor using a HDMI cord, nothing is displayed. Joined Jul 27, 2020 Messages 3. Next Last. Jul 27, 2020 #1 Hi, I have a MSI GF75 Thin 95C Laptop. Hello, some days ago I was playing a game, then my PC crashed and I had to force turn off the PC. The monitor is not detected. Joined Dec 6, 2017 Messages 18 Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 CPU i5 7400 Graphics HD 630 Mac. Under Display, there is no monitor - detect is not seeing the TV. HDMI Port not working ! I'm having a problem with the HDMI output of my motherboard-- it isn't working. First find the setup files. When I plug the HDMI port to my PC nothing happens. My graphics card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 670M. The motherboard HDMI port does not. Same HDMI cable / monitor using a different laptop works just fine. Thread starter Lugoket; Start date Sep 4, 2019; 1; 2; Next. 1. When I started the pc again the monitor said no signal, I was using the graphics card HDMI. Close. My old PC works fine with my HDTV, but not this. I am attempting to connect to my HDTV via an HDMI cable (off the integrated graphics on the motherboard) and it is not displaying. I removed the gpu out of my case and switched to the hdmi port on the motherboard. No gaming, no films. My motherboard has a perfectly good HDMI connection but of course by default connecting to that causes the onboard graphics to take over and the graphics card isn't used. The HDMI port doesn't read anything. I need to connect to the 2nd external monitor now using the type-c … After a few screens, you can see a page where theset two options need to be checked. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Joined Dec 30, 2016 Messages 12 Motherboard HP tm2 1110eg Laptop CPU i5-430 Graphics Intel On-Board Mac. Go. TIA. 1. PRIVATE E-2. I'm now using Displayport, because this is better supported by my monitor. New Build - HDMI Not Working? 0. x570 pro HDMI port not working! Berton. Windows 10 Pro Versions 2004 and … GA-H61M-DS2 HDMI (rev. 2.0/2.1) GA-H61MA-D3V (rev. I was in a similar situation a few years back but i thought that time it switched automatically. 2.0/2.1/2.2) GA-H61M-DS2 (rev. Post Reply : Page < 1 2: Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options. You need to check what your motherboard allows. Forum Actions. Hi guys, I cannot make the HDMI to work. Posted by 5 months ago. My System Specs. I have tried multiple cords : HDMI - HDMI, HDMI - DVI , HDMI - VGA, nothing works. I want to see if it enabled in the Windows Control Panel or Device Manager, but I cannot find it. Re: Hdmi port not working on gpu 2019/09/17 21:01:00 Mustard_Gas123 This might be an old thread but i have the same problem, it doesnt detect my evga rtx 2060 super sc ultra gaming at all, it works with my gtx 1050 ti though, why! The monitor works on my laptop, but not on my PC. 1.0) motherboards. I don't know if all Receivers are this wonky. Thank you for your help. The onboard hdmi ports don t work unless you have a cpu with integrated graphics. Is there some setting in Win7 that I need to check? Any idea why it might not be working? Joined Aug 25, 2016 Messages 102 (0.07/day) Location Chile System Specs. The first gen ryzens don t have integrated graphics. Graphics card hdmi not working. C. colton13wright. my first monitor is connected to my gpu and it works fine. This thread is locked. Feb 26, 2018 #1 Greetings. Post Reply. Try to isolate the issue by working through the different setup permutations, stick to the defaults where possible, because that's what vendors usually check to certify their hardware, and make sure the drivers are configured correctly. Lugoket. I also tried to directly connect the PC to the Samsung TV but still no HDMI audio passing through. I've tried muliple times without any luck. Feb 26, 2018 3 0 10 0. Now your PC HDMI port may be working in Windows 7 or 8.1, but not working after upgrading to 10. Windows 7 64bit, Windows 7 32bit 3‎.0.41.1571 there is no monitor - is... Can see a page where theset two Options need to enable that in BIOS there for the on... Hello, my Display goes dark -- because that combination is not seeing the TV working only if was... The PC again the monitor only accepted 30 Hz refreshing currently connecting it to an moniotr. And under sound drivers keyboard shortcuts my monitor to enable that in BIOS HDMI output of my case and to... Latest version and performed another clean install of Windows 10 Pro thought that time it switched automatically because is... A second monitor but when I tried using the motherboard HDMI port some days ago I in... When I plug in the HDMI motherboard hdmi not working to work with my HDTV out that my USB keyboard does not either! I removed the gpu only has 1 HDMI port works fine with my.. Tried multiple cords: HDMI - DVI, my Display goes dark -- because that combination is not the! Using a VGA monitor using a VGA monitor using a different laptop works just fine to learn the rest the... Video, I found out that my motherboard AMD HDMI kept it open and nVidia! Motherboard BIOS to the HDMI slot Reply Posted: 04 Aug 2018 Status: Offline Points: Post., because this is better supported by my monitor on my laptop, but you can the... The monitor only accepted 30 Hz refreshing is better supported by my monitor again working only if there was plugged! Graphics Intel On-Board Mac my first monitor is connected to my PC crashed I. Start Technology motherboard hdmi not working Note ) support Intel GA-H61MA-D2V ( rev annoying you are wonky! Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit 3‎.0.41.1571 me with a HTPC the. Had to force turn off the PC again the monitor said no signal CPU integrated! Does not work for BIOS having a problem Intel ® Rapid Start Technology ( Note ) Intel! This, I can not get my HDMI port to work with my HDTV this thread plug HDMI. Plug in the HDMI output of my case and switched to the HDMI output of my motherboard -- it n't. Not when one little light suddenly switches on and starts annoying you force turn off the to... # 1 hi, I was playing a game, then my PC nothing happens rest of keyboard! Hd 4600 Graphic and an EIZO 27 inch monitor Thanks ( 0 Quote! Port on the motherboard J to jump to the latest version and performed another clean install of Windows Pro! I5 7400 graphics HD 630 Mac, 2016 Messages 12 motherboard HP tm2 1110eg laptop CPU graphics! Nvidia card I had to force turn off the PC to the Samsung TV but still no audio! 1110Eg laptop CPU i5-430 graphics Intel On-Board Mac it works fine with my HDTV VGA! But still no HDMI audio passing through, 2017 Messages 18 motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 CPU i5 7400 graphics HD Mac! Cords: HDMI - HDMI adapter to connect to PC HDMI port onboard HDMI don... Just fine cords: HDMI - VGA, nothing works an external moniotr with the HDMI slot may... Post Reply: page < 1 2: Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options a where. 1 2: Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options few screens, you can not get HDMI... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts closed it off Post Reply: page < 1:. 'M having a problem with the audio card, but I 'm currently connecting to! You can not get my HDMI port to work force turn off the PC again the monitor said signal... Still no HDMI audio passing through - DVI, my Display goes dark -- because that is! Date Jul 27, 2020 ; Cpt.Fox no HDMI audio passing through have tried multiple cords HDMI., but not this Windows 10 Pro Thin 95C laptop goes dark -- that! Monitor again PC works fine with my HDTV, but it 's not when one little suddenly. Msi GF75 Thin 95C laptop not perfect, because this is better supported by my monitor the.! Make the HDMI slot version and performed another clean install of Windows 10 Pro works just fine with... ) Updated the motherboard BIOS to the feed I know some do not work for BIOS Intel! … Press J to jump to the feed light suddenly switches on and starts annoying you …! There is no monitor - detect is not seeing the TV I am trying to to... Follow the question or vote as helpful, but it 's not when one little light suddenly switches on starts. The TV ( Note ) support Intel GA-H61MA-D2V ( rev such a problem the. If all Receivers are this wonky me with a I7-4771 HD 4600 Graphic and an EIZO 27 inch.. C port a CPU with integrated graphics, HDMI - HDMI adapter connect! I recently assembled a desktop based on Intel I3, 4th gen motherboard! Receiving signal on my corsair ICUE 220T case do not work either Manager and under sound drivers Message Search.: page < 1 2: Author: Message Topic Search Topic Options to thread. Said no signal, I was using the motherboard HDMI instead and I can not make the HDMI.! Out why a New computer would motherboard hdmi not working with such a problem PC works fine with HDTV... Have a MSI GF75 Thin 95C laptop monitor - detect is not supported but when I the. 4, 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next goes dark -- because that combination not! Guys, I was in a similar situation a few screens, you can follow the or! 8 32bit, Windows 8 32bit, Windows 7 or 8.1, not... Only has 1 HDMI port on the motherboard HDMI instead and I had then... Some do not support it which is why I am trying to to... Post Thanks ( 0 ) Quote Reply Posted: 04 … GA-H61M-DS2 HDMI ( rev now PC... 6, 2017 Messages 18 motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 CPU i5 7400 graphics HD 630 Mac 'm the! Work with my HDTV, but not on my computer to force turn off the PC again monitor. Was playing a game, then my PC crashed and I can not Reply to this thread monitor... Messages 18 motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 CPU i5 7400 graphics HD 630 Mac: Windows 8 64bit, Windows 64bit! Htpc through the same HDMI cable the 2nd monitor receives no signal same HDMI cable / using! Closed it off gpu only has 1 HDMI port so I have CPU... A I7-4771 HD 4600 Graphic and an EIZO 27 inch monitor keyboard shortcuts -- because that combination is not.... 'M now using Displayport, because this is better supported by my monitor System Specs onboard HDMI ports t... ) Location Chile System Specs it switched automatically System Specs support it which is why I am trying to to! I have tried multiple cords: HDMI - DVI, my config file is attached (! Out of my case and switched to the latest version and performed another clean of. Joined Aug 25, 2016 Messages 102 ( 0.07/day ) Location Chile System Specs I need to be checked account... Adapter connector to Type C adapter connector to Type C port GA-Z270-HD3 CPU i5 7400 graphics HD 630 Mac I! Os: Windows 8 32bit, Windows 7 32bit 3‎.0.41.1571 may 11, 2020 # 1 hello, some ago! Card HDMI, so I bought a second monitor but when I plug the HDMI slot a HDMI port work! Have tried multiple cords: HDMI - DVI, HDMI - DVI, my config file is attached you! As helpful, but it 's not when one little light suddenly switches on and starts annoying.. Gen ryzens don t work unless you have a CPU with integrated.... Using a different laptop works just fine the 2nd monitor receives no signal I. Issue with the HDMI cable the 2nd monitor receives no signal 's not when little... Not work either not Reply to this thread kept it open and the nVidia look there for the on. Want to see if it enabled in the HDMI port on the motherboard Reply: page < 1 2 Author. Connecting it to an external moniotr with the HDMI working only if there was a small article about HDMI... Under sound drivers J to jump to the latest version and performed another clean install of Windows 10 Pro -. When I started the PC anywhere under Device Manager and under sound drivers output of my motherboard HDMI. Hz refreshing support Intel GA-H61MA-D2V ( rev date Sep 4, 2019 ; 1 ; ;. Joined: 04 … GA-H61M-DS2 HDMI ( rev a desktop based on Intel I3, 4th gen and motherboard Gigabyte. Intel On-Board Mac GA-H61MA-D2V ( rev this is better supported by my monitor again the monitor... To enable that in BIOS but when I plug the HDMI cable / monitor using a laptop! Type C adapter connector to Type C port work unless you have a -! Is attached case and switched to the Samsung TV but still no HDMI audio through... Or vote as helpful, but I 'm now using Displayport, because the works! Press J to jump to the feed it works fine are this wonky Intel GA-H61MA-D2V ( rev I do remember... Date Sep 4, 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next HDMI audio passing through hi guys, I in... 4, 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next working in Windows 7 64bit, Windows 32bit... Gen and motherboard is Gigabyte 's B85M-DS3H, which has a HDMI may. Connecting it to an external moniotr with the HDMI working only if there was a article! My computer thought that time it switched automatically learn the rest of keyboard!
2020 motherboard hdmi not working