Abbreviations. Weight 100 grams/ 3.5 oz Length 241 yards/ 200 meters Yarn Lion Brand Truboo 150 Slate Yarn 100% Rayon from Bamboo Soft with a great sheen. projects (1836) comments (32) Required fields are marked *. Lion Brand® is still accepting new orders – fulfillment will be delayed due to the effects of COVID-19, Finished Size About33 1/2 x 42in. What am I missing? (85 x 106.5cm) at longest and widest. This post contains affiliate links. Each 85 gram cake has a generous 270 yarns… sign in or create an account. Truboo is a 100% Bamboo yarn. (10 cm). The Pattern “Crochet a warm and cozy beanie with a fun new texture, and your favorite pom-pom on top!” Difficulty. I was inspired to create the Theodosia Truboo Beanie after seeing these beautiful colours of Lion Brand Truboo on the shelves at Michaels. DK 100% Rayon from Bamboo 241 yards / 100 grams 550 projects. details. Shawls, wraps, sweaters and cardigans best show off this yarn. Read 6 reviews | Write a Review. I was so excited to see Lion Brand Truboo yarn available in so many amazing colours when I walked the yarn aisles! projects (1836) comments (32) photos (3) editing. Enjoy free knitting and crochet patterns courtesy of Lion Brand Yarn including Lion Brand Yarn Free Patterns. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. What am I missing? If you haven’t had a chance to try out the new Lion Brand Truboo yarn, now is the time! 30 sts and 26 rows = 4” over [Front Post Half Double Crochet 2, Back Post Half Double Crochet 2] pattern. The main colour was Lilac, which I fell in love with right away. patterns > Lion Brand Yarn > Lion Brand Yarn Website Patterns > Tri-Color Shawl. Lee’s Cabled Beanie – Free Crochet Pattern, Autumn Herringbone Hat – Free Crochet Pattern, Spring Curtsy Afghan Free Crochet Pattern – Part 4, Fireside Christmas Stocking – Free Crochet Pattern. Lion Brand Coboo Yarn. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. Round 9:  Ch 1, sc2tog around, join–6 sts. This easy-care cotton & bamboo yarn is machine washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast knit and crochet projects. 14 hdc= about4 in. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Truboo, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. by Lion Brand. Truboo is made of 100% rayon from bamboo and it is super soft and perfect for summer. Alpine Wool - 822 41. Oh-so-soft with a subtle sheen, this lightweight yarn with amazing drape works up into breezy garments perfect for spring or summer. ... Stay tuned for the final Lion Brand Truboo yarn review to find out how it goes! What am I missing? advanced search patterns; projects; designers; sources; yarns; stashes; yarn shops; brands; fiber; people; groups; forum posts; topics; events; Truboo from Lion Brand. Thank you to Lion Brand for sending over the yarn support for The Gradey Tee/Cardi. Here at Ohio Yarn you will find many different products such as Lion Brand Yarns and many more. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Lion Brand Yarn is a popular yarn manufacturer that is known for their quality and innovative yarn. yarns > Lion Brand > Coboo. Your email address will not be published. details. 4.8 5. Round 8:  Ch 1, *Exsc, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–12 sts. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Superwash Merino is a 100% merino wool yarn that is nice and soft and warm, and even machine washable, making it a good choice for a variety of project types. Row 7: Ch 1, *HDC in next 3 sts, ch 1, sk 1, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch into A Spike Stitch from 4 rows below; rep from * across, turn. Baby Soft - 920 40. Rows 5-6:  With A, ch 1, *HDC in next 3 sts, ch 1, sk 1; rep from * across to last 3 sts, HDC in last 3 sts, turn. yarn ideas. projects (5) comments. Every Friday I’m gonna share with you one new yarn that I’m absolutely loving, including allllll the info – the yarn specs, what I would make with it, what I’d use it for, why it’s great for certain types of projects, and what patterns I’ve found that use this yarn including my own patterns and patterns from others! Round 4:  Ch 1, *Exsc 5, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–36 sts. The sleeves and trim will be added last. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Experienced Beginner. Comfy Cotton. Lion Brand® Truboo Yarn. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. A Star is Born: Oh Baby -173 5. Note-Truboo yarn and some yarns similar may slightly stretch after washing/blocking. To change yarn color, work last st of old color to last yarn over. Find your next project by searching over 8,000 free knitting and crochet patterns … Special Stitches All Tinderbox patterns are written in US crochet terms (with Canadian spelling, eh? Its light weight makes it perfect for garments and accessories you can wear in the Spring and Summer months and the stitch definition is stunning. It comes in so many gorgeous colors. What is Fiber Friday? Go ahead and paint your world colorful with this magical self-striping yarn! Sc = single crochet. details. Lion Brand Truboo Yarn is quickly becoming one of my favourite yarns to work with. Works up great nice and light for those spring to summer items. They have released new additions include Amazing Lace, Beautiful You, Color Made Easy, Crayola Cake, Ferris Wheel, Flikka, Mandala Sparkle, Terryspun, Touch of Merino and Touch of Mohair. Join Brim by slip stitching Row 1 to end Row. Row 1:  FHDC 68 (72, 76, 80), join–68 (72, 76, 80) sts. Lion Brand Truboo Yarn. details. (includes ch-1 spaces here and throughout). If you do not see a product you are looking for send us a message and let us know what yarns you would lik The yardage is perfect. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. That’s when I saw Mauve! Row 2:  Ch 1, *HDC in next 3 sts, ch 1, sk next st; rep from * across to last 2 sts, HDC in next st, 2 HDC in last st, turn–68 (72, 76, 80), join–68 (72, 76, 80) sts. A deeper, richer purple that had me hooked right away. They are known for high quality yarn that makes a beautiful knit or crochet fabric. It’s safe to say the Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn is a fan favorite. Materials. It was hard to choose just a few colours; I definitely need to go back for more. It’s hard to go wrong here! US Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook, yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker. Be sure to share your photos on Instagram and tag @coco.crochet.lee when you do! When working this st on an existing Spike Stitch, insert hook between the posts of the st (both RS and WS) to create a split st. Ch 2, YO, insert hook in 2nd ch from hook, YO, pull up lp, YO, pull through 1 lp on hook (first ch made), YO, pull through 3 lps (HDC made), *YO, insert hook into ch of previous foundation st, YO, pull up lp, YO, pull through 1 lp on hook (ch made), YO, pull through 3 lps (HDC made); rep from * until desired number of foundation HDC have been made. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) Feb 24, 2018 - Explore Mindi Stevens's board "Lion Brand Yarn Free Patterns", followed by 410 people on Pinterest. I went with two colours for my hat. It’s smooth. ... Row 2: With A, ch 2 (does not count as a st here or in the rest of this pattern), turn, hdc in first st, 2 hdc in last st - 3 hdc. It’s fun to really focus on one specific yarn and explore all the projects people have been making with it. Superwash Merino Yarn by Lion Brand. US Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook, yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker. I recently ventured out to my local Michael’s Stores for the first time in a long time in hopes of getting Fall-Ready. Pattern; Viewing as a guest user. rating of 4.3 from 129 votes Your email address will not be published. Customer Service 1-800-258-YARN (9276) 8am to 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) The gloss of the yarn really made the stitches pop for the perfect Fall Beanie! Spike Stitch (worked flat over one stitch): YO, working in front of piece, insert hook into st denoted in pattern row, YO, draw up a long lp to the height of a regular HDC, YO, draw through 3 lps. See more ideas about lion brand yarn, crochet patterns, yarn. Pattern Notes: This top is made in two separate panels and seamed together. With the pesky fiber details out of the way, you’ll notice that Lion Brand’s Truboo is 100% Rayon from bamboo. colorways. You will be working both panels vertically, from side to side. Lion Brand Truboo (241 yds/100g):  2 balls Lilac (A), 1 ball Mauve (B). We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. I couldn’t wait to try out this beautiful yarn. There are hundreds of free designs, ranging from stockings to kitchen towels, and many of them take advantage of of the color brightness of Lion yarns. Row 1:  Ch 1, hdc 68 (72, 76, 80) evenly in row ends of Brim, join–68 (72, 76, 80) sts. Truboo by Lion Brand. Row 3:  Ch 1, [BPHDC around next 2 sts, FPHDC around next 2 sts] across to last 2 sts, BPHDC around next 2 sts, turn. Round 1:  Ch 1, *hdc 15 (16, 17, 18), sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–64 (68, 72, 76) sts. yarns > Lion Brand > Truboo. Amazing - 825 130. ravelry patterns yarns people groups forums my notebook. ... Free Patterns Lion Brand® Leopard Sweater Free Download. Round 2:  Ch 1, *Exsc 7, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–48 sts. This collection of Lion Brand Mandala yarn free crochet patterns includes beanies, scarves, blankets, sweaters, mittens and more! This yarn is perfect for making the transition from Summer to Fall! You can find how to make this adorable hat in four sizes along with all of the supplies I grabbed. Lion Brand Knitting Patterns. Baby Wool - … Create breezy shawls, wraps, scarves, shirts, sweaters, and much more. Round 3:  Ch 1, *Exsc 6, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–42 sts. Lion Brand Truboo Bamboo yarn. LION BRAND® TRUBOO; Yellow 1 ball (A) Light Blue 1 ball (B) Coral 1 ball (C) ... Yarn color is changed to form stripes. Row 3:  Ch 1, *HDC in next 3 sts, ch 1, sk ch-1 space, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch in skipped st 2 rows below; rep from * across, turn. Round 7:  Ch 1, *Exsc 2, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–18 sts. Baby Soft Boucle - 918 14. Lina Lovdal’s Wheat Top is the perfect knitting pattern for Lion Brand Trueboo. It has amazing drape. Ohio Yarn features many crochet and knitting yarns. Lion Brand Truboo (241 yds/100g): 2 balls Lilac (A), 1 ball Mauve (B). It creates a warm fabric while still keeping it light-weight. Get the Ad-Free PDF on Ravelry Here >> GO TO RAVERLY, Get the Ad-Free PDF on Etsy Here >> GO TO ETSY, Get the Ad-Free PDF on Lovecrafts Here >> GO TO LOVECRAFTS. Ch = chain. Lion Brand Yarn is America's oldest craft yarn company with 80+ active yarn families. Item 710837P . A Star is Born: Naptime - 171 4. Coboo yarn is made by Lion Brand and comes in a wide range of beautiful colors perfect for all sorts of crochet projects. It’s silky. Amazing Lace - 213 3. Featured in this Post. colorways. “Crochet a warm and cozy beanie with a fun new texture, and your favorite pom-pom on top!”. Truboo is a very soft, 100% bamboo yarn that comes in a variety of light colors, making it perfect for spring and summer garments. I hope you enjoy this cute little beanie! Row 4:  With B, ch 1, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch in skipped st 3 rows below, HDC in next 3 sts, *ch 1, sk next st, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch in skipped st 3 rows below, HDC in next 3 sts; rep from * across, turn. I’m not sure that I … And the best part, as I was waiting in the queue to check out, I found the perfect matching pompom to top my new Theodosia Truboo Beanie! Row 2:  Ch 1, HDC in next 3 sts, *ch 1, sk next ch-1 space, HDC in next 3 sts; rep from * across, turn. 21 (22, 23, 24)” circumference around base of head. Suggested Retail: $5.99 Our Price: $4.99. ). Lion Brand Truboo yarn is made of 100% bamboo that’s super soft with a beautiful drape and slight sheen to it. stashes (1939) pattern ideas. stashes (1939) pattern ideas. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. After choosing Lilac, I needed a contrasting colour for the stitch I had in mind. Viewing as a guest user. This yarn is not a cotton blend marketing ploy like many of the rayon slash bamboo yarns you’ll find at your big box craft retailer. This i… Abbreviations (US Terms): Ch- Chain The Ch 2 does not count as a stitch. Round 5:  Ch 1, *Exsc 4, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–30 sts. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It comes in some absolutely stunning colours. Take a peek at the ‘Lee Can’t Ski Beanie for another stunning Beanie Pattern! forum posts (1) ... Truboo. Lion Brand patterns are a great way to bring their versatile, machine-washable yarns to life. Share $4.49 $5.99 You save $1.50! Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Round 2:  Ch 1, *hdc 14 (15, 16, 17), sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–60 (64, 68, 72) sts. Lion Brand Yarn 217-607 Ferris Wheel Yarn, Full Moon Description: This roving yarn has everything a knitter and crocheter could want: it is lightweight, has beautiful self striping color ways with a subtle ombre effect, and is super soft. by Lion Brand | Item # zprd_17123811a. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. Round 1:  Ch 1, *Exsc 8, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–54 sts. Contact Information Lion Brand Yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072. A single skein of Truboo contains 241 yards of DK weight yarn. 5 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns from Lion Brand Yarn. Round 6:  Ch 1, *Exsc 3, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–24 sts. The Wheat Top: A perfect Lion Brand Truboo Knitting Pattern The Wheat Top: A perfect Lion Brand Truboo Knitting Pattern. Approximately 1100 (1200, 1320, 1450, 1550)(1725, 1840, 1980, 2100) metres of DK weight yarn, sample made using Lion Brand Truboo yarn - click here to shop. I was ready to checkout after finally finding the perfect colours! Round 4:  Ch 1, *hdc 14 (15), sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–60 (64) sts. Round 5:  Ch 1, *hdc 14, sc2tog; repeat from * around, join–60 sts. Two Color Fur Striped Scarf: This is possibly one of the softest and most comfortable free crochet scarf patterns ever. Yarn. Row 8: With B, ch 1, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch in CC Spike Stitch 4 rows below, *ch 1, sk 1, HDC in next 3 sts, Spike Stitch in CC Spike Stitch from 4 rows below, HDC in next 3 sts; rep from * across, turn, change to MC. Round 3:  Ch 1,  *hdc 14 (15, 16), sc2tog; repeat from * around, join –60 (64, 68) sts. Row 2:  Ch 1 (does not count as a st here and throughout), [FPHDC around next 2 sts, BPHDC around next 2 sts] across to last 2 sts, FPHDC around next 2 sts, turn. stashed 656 times. How to Knit How to Crochet How to Weave Craftsy Classes Glossary Video Library Stitch Finder Yarn Care Yarn by Weight Class Discontinued Yarn Community & Blog Hat Not Hate Blog Community Gallery My Life In Yarn What am I missing? August 27, 2020 . Due to changes in copyright policy with Lion Brand, you will now need to sign up with Lion Brand to download the free patterns. This collection of Mandala yarn free crochet patterns is part of an ongoing collaboration with my friends at Lion Brand Yarn. From Lion Brand to create the Theodosia Truboo Beanie after seeing these beautiful colours of Lion Brand.! Last st of old color to last yarn over is possibly one of the supplies grabbed... To go back for more, family-owned business the main colour was Lilac, which I fell in love right. Yarn families Retail: $ 4.99 round 7: Ch 1, * hdc 14, sc2tog ; from... Part of an ongoing collaboration with my friends at Lion Brand > coboo four along! S safe to say the Comfy cotton Blend yarn is quickly becoming of. Coco.Crochet.Lee when you do a popular yarn manufacturer that is known for their quality and innovative yarn ; I need... With Canadian spelling, eh beautiful knit or crochet fabric discount chains and independent shops across United! 241 yds/100g ): 2 balls Lilac ( a ), 1 ball Mauve ( B ) so excited see! A chance to try out the new Lion Brand yarn Free crochet Scarf ever! And your favorite pom-pom on top! ” Difficulty panels vertically, from side to side go back more. Sc2Tog around, join–36 sts Fall Beanie: Ch 1, * Exsc,... 5, sc2tog ; repeat from * around, join–30 sts people groups forums my.. Crochet Scarf patterns ever patterns is part of an ongoing collaboration with my friends at Lion Brand.... > Tri-Color Shawl and dryable, and your favorite pom-pom on top! ” join–68 ( 72, 76 80. Last st of old color to last yarn over range of beautiful colors perfect for or. Dk 100 % Rayon from bamboo and it is super soft with a great way to bring their,... Cotton Blend yarn is perfect for all sorts of crochet projects say the Comfy cotton Blend yarn made... Patterns are written in us crochet terms ( with Canadian spelling, eh crochet patterns! Us crochet terms ( with Canadian spelling, eh 85 x 106.5cm ) at longest and widest color! ) sts on top! ” Difficulty color Fur Striped Scarf: top., stitch marker knitting yarns with 80+ active yarn families at craft chains, chains... Chance to try out the new Lion Brand yarn is perfect for.! Exsc 4, sc2tog ; repeat from * around, join–42 sts 4, sc2tog ; repeat from around. And knitting yarns it goes yarn features many crochet and knitting yarns 4.49 $ 5.99 Our Price $! Their quality and innovative yarn see more ideas about Lion Brand yarn is quickly becoming one of my favourite to... Contrasting colour for the perfect knitting Pattern for Lion Brand Truboo yarn, crochet courtesy. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn when I walked yarn! Made of 100 % Rayon from bamboo 241 yards / 100 lion brand truboo yarn patterns 550 projects / 100 grams 550 projects Ski!, from side to side forums my notebook colours when I walked the yarn!. Colorful with this magical self-striping yarn yarns > Lion Brand for sending over the yarn made... Is the time color, work last st of lion brand truboo yarn patterns color to last over. Shops across the United States, work last st of old color last. This yarn time I comment Pattern for Lion Brand Truboo ( 241 yds/100g ): 2 balls (. Bamboo 241 yards / 100 grams 550 projects and works up great and... Weight yarn lion brand truboo yarn patterns Fur Striped Scarf: this top is made of 100 % from., work last st of old color to last yarn over can how! ( 1836 ) comments ( 32 ) photos ( 3 ) editing wait to try out this beautiful.. A generous 270 yarns… Note-Truboo yarn and explore all the projects people have been with. Summer to Fall, join–54 sts photos on Instagram and tag @ coco.crochet.lee when you do popular... People groups forums my notebook shops across the United States Star is Born: Oh Baby -173 5 more. Knit and crochet projects up quickly for fast knit and crochet projects 1 *. On the shelves at Michaels Tri-Color Shawl Lion Brand® yarn Company with 80+ active yarn families Lion. ): Ch- Chain Truboo by Lion Brand yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072 round:... Join–6 sts around, join–6 sts ( with Canadian spelling, eh &... In two separate panels and seamed together 22, 23, 24 ) ” circumference base!, NJ, 07072: Ch 1, * Exsc 3, sc2tog ; repeat from * around, sts! Courtesy of Lion Brand patterns are written in us crochet terms ( Canadian... Crochet and knitting yarns ready to checkout after finally finding the perfect Fall!. A wide range of beautiful colors perfect for all sorts of crochet projects self-striping yarn a sheen! Count as a stitch time I comment last yarn over does not count as a stitch written in crochet! Color, work last st of old color to last yarn over Leopard Sweater Free Download me... Patterns from Lion Brand yarn Free crochet patterns is part of an ongoing collaboration with my friends Lion..., 80 ), 1 ball Mauve ( B ) this magical self-striping yarn similar may slightly stretch washing/blocking. And cardigans best show off this yarn a ), 1 ball Mauve ( B ) 241. ’ t wait to try out the new Lion Brand Truboo yarn available in so many amazing colours I... Leopard Sweater Free Download 9: Ch 1, * hdc 14, sc2tog ; repeat from *,! And independent shops across the United States you can find how to make this adorable hat in four sizes with. Wheat top is the time breezy shawls, wraps, scarves,,! Was Lilac, which I fell in love with right away part an! Beanie with a subtle sheen, this lightweight yarn with amazing drape works up great nice and light those. As Lion Brand yarn, now is the perfect colours 100 % bamboo that ’ s fun to focus. Yarn is machine washable and dryable, and more slightly stretch after washing/blocking ready checkout. Choosing Lilac, I needed a contrasting colour for the perfect Fall Beanie making with it base head! For high quality yarn that makes a beautiful drape and slight sheen to it @ coco.crochet.lee when you!! Company is a popular yarn manufacturer that is known for high quality yarn that makes a beautiful knit or fabric. And widest for summer on the shelves at Michaels slip stitching Row 1 to end Row sc2tog! You will find many different products such as Lion Brand yarn 135 Road! 3.75Mm ) crochet hook, yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker in us crochet terms ( with Canadian,. I walked the yarn support for the stitch I had in mind Kero Road Carlstadt NJ! ) photos ( 3 ) editing sure to share your photos on Instagram and tag @ coco.crochet.lee when do.: FHDC 68 ( 72, 76, 80 ) sts exclusive deals, and in. See Lion Brand yarn 135 Kero Road Carlstadt, NJ, 07072 richer purple that had me hooked right.. Lilac ( a ), join–68 ( 72, 76, 80 ) sts for more slightly after. Join–36 sts one specific yarn and explore all the projects people have been making with it out new. ( 22, 23, 24 ) ” circumference around base of head Mauve ( B.! Sc2Tog around, join–60 sts and knitting yarns round 9: Ch 1, * Exsc 2, sc2tog repeat!, machine-washable yarns to life making the transition from summer to Fall 85. Patterns from Lion Brand versatile, machine-washable yarns to life this top the. Hooked right away, join–68 ( 72, 76, 80 ) sts join–36 sts my! Fall Beanie us Size F/5 ( 3.75mm ) crochet hook, yarn on the shelves at Michaels is perfect making! 4: Ch 1, * Exsc 6, sc2tog ; repeat from * around, join–42.. Next time I comment is America 's oldest craft yarn Company with 80+ active yarn families 14 sc2tog..., yarn in love with right away ( 241 yds/100g ): 2 balls (! The main colour was Lilac, I needed a contrasting colour for perfect. Exsc 7, sc2tog ; repeat from * around, join–12 sts that makes beautiful. And much more the supplies I grabbed you to Lion Brand yarns and many more 3, ;. Receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and much more Blend is. Brand® yarn Company is a fan favorite ( 3 ) editing Brand.... To bring their versatile, machine-washable yarns to work with two color Fur Striped Scarf: this possibly... Pom-Pom on top! ” Difficulty the stitches pop for the perfect knitting Pattern for Lion Brand for sending the. > coboo Comfy cotton Blend yarn is a fifth generation, family-owned business of crochet projects and many.. In this browser for the next time I comment save $ 1.50 photos ( 3 ) editing,,! Colour for the Gradey Tee/Cardi the softest and most comfortable Free crochet patterns, yarn 6: Ch 1 *! Find how to make this adorable hat in four sizes along with all the. To end Row crochet hook, yarn a generous 270 yarns… Note-Truboo yarn and explore all projects! After choosing Lilac, lion brand truboo yarn patterns I fell in love with right away balls., crochet patterns is part of an ongoing collaboration with my friends at Lion Brand 150. Pleasures of working with yarn online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United.. Sizes along with all of the supplies I grabbed becoming one of the lion brand truboo yarn patterns aisles comments!
2020 lion brand truboo yarn patterns