Buy EasyLiner Clear Adhesive Laminate from Walmart Canada. I tried the kind that you use a hairblower on; DISASTER! It covers the windows and I apply painters tape so it won't peel the paint. I've been using it for over 5 years and it helps reduce my heating costs. Vertical Repeat: 0 Inches. We aim to show you accurate product information. Electrode, Comp-90e7f814-7ade-4653-990d-4f5c18594250, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b133decc-007-1771ab30688238, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:51:16 GMT, Kassa HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl Bundle - 30 Sheets (12” x 10”) - Iron on Vinyl for Cricut & Heat Press Machine - Perfect for T Shirts & Other Fabric - Bonus Teflon Sheet & Weeding Tool. Shop for more Kitchen Drawer Organizers available online at Walmart.ca Specifications (Assembled Product Dimensions) say 0.01 inch, which is roughly 10 gauge, I believe. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Gemex Desk Pad Refill Sheet, 20"x36", Clear Rigid Vinyl, 9 ml, 25 per Box ... Gemex Expandable Clear Vinyl Page Holder 3-Hole Punched with a Reinforced Margin1" Expansion 5 per Pack. About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Use it to protect tables from craft projects and spills, or integrate it into the craft projects as a protective plastic liner. This 6 Gauge Clear Vinyl is a durable, flexible, and waterproof material. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 20 Mil Clear Vinyl Fabric By the Roll (54" Width) $299.99 As low as $259.99. Features: Easy to dust with cloth. Width: 54 Inches. This vinyl is also used for sewing and crafting projects, like making … Get Best Price. 20 Mil Clear Vinyl Fabric (54" x Yard) $8.99 As low as $7.79. ... Vinyl Sheets; PVC Solid Sheet; Rigid PVC Sheet; PVC Card Sheet +5 more; Soft PVC Sheet; PVC Hard Sheet; PVC Core Sheet; PVC Siding Panel; Industrial … Shop for more Surface Prep & Accessories available online at Walmart.ca "clear vinyl sheet adhesive" 12.125" x 10ft Roll of Oracal 651 Transparent Craft Vinyl - On a 2.5" Core - Adhesive Vinyl for Cricut, Silhouette, and Cameo Cutters - Gloss Finish - Outdoor and Permanent 4.3 out of 5 stars 86 $14.99$14.99 ... Frosty Clear - Semi-Transparent -15 Self-Adhesive Sheets - Waterproof Decal Paper - Standard Letter Size 8.5"x11" 4.4 out of 5 stars 347. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Additionally, you can use it on windows to prevent drafts from entering.Con-Tact Unsupported Vinyl Clear, Super, 54" x 9':Made of 100% clear PVC vinylEasy to clean with soap and waterFor indoor and outdoor useSpot- and stain-resistantCut to any sizeProtects surfaces, equipment, furnishingsUnsupported vinyl product dimensions: 54" x 9' Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 18. It can withstand cold temperatures as low as 0 degrees and is sold by the roll. Use it to make storm windows for your home or to enclose … We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Model #HSLW12-400. Moisture resistant Subscribe 0 Thank you! See more details at. Lead and phthalate free. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. All weather protective Clear Covers Customized to any Shape or Size! Product Title 36 x 55inch 1 Yard Faux Leather Fabric … Target Inspired Home Decor.. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Sign In. I traced the the vinyl and added a half inch all around then cut it out and apply double side scott tape from Walmart (97cent) to keep it from moving around. Clear for your visible convenience. Content: 100% PVC. $10.46. Send me an email when my question is answered. The material is thick as the original clear vinyl window on the convertible top. Printable Heat Transfer Paper Inkjet Printer Iron on HTV for Light Fabric T-Shirts, Totes, and Bags, 7.9 x 11.8 inch 10 Sheets. 16 Mil Clear Premium Fire Resistant Vinyl (54" Width) $386.95 As low as $299.95. Height ; 2. This clear vinyl is double polished for optimal clarity and is perfect for windows and porch enclosures. I was desperate for the heavy weight vinyl fabric and NONE of the stores within 30 miles of me ever have in stock. - White Glossy Printing Vinyl - Brand Richlite - 80 micron film / 120 releasing paper - Available in 1.02, 1.27 and 1.52 mtr width x 50 mtr length Shop 16 Gauge Clear Vinyl for $5.70 per yard at OnlineFabricStore.net. Home Decor. Please enter your question. The tinted vinyl reduces the amount of light passing through by 50%. Add to cart. x 25 ft. Buy 10' x 12' Clear Vinyl Tarps - 20 MIL at Walmart.com. Read … Shop 80 Gauge Clear Vinyl for $32.95 per yard at OnlineFabricStore.net. Buy 10' x 12' Clear Vinyl Tarps - 20 MIL at Walmart.com. Explore the site today! You are now subscribed to the Walmart … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Color: Transparent. ... Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. for pricing and availability. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 4 1/2 ft. x 45 ft. Clear 16 mil Supreme Multipurpose Vinyl This 45 Feet roll of Supreme Multipurpose Vinyl from Vinyl-It is a must-have for all DIY enthusiasts. $13.28$13.28 $24.99$24.99. Buy Thermwell V4825-8 Indoor Crystal Clear Vinyl Sheeting - 4 x 25 ft. x 8 Mil from Walmart Canada. NEW! Restrictions apply. This 80 Gauge Clear Vinyl is the thickest we offer, making it extremely durable and heavy duty. I needed something to keep out the cold and cover my windows. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 26 Buy 40x200cm Clear Car Door Sill Edge Paint Protection Vinyl Film Sheet Anti Scratch from Walmart Canada. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,215. Shop for more Deflectors & Shields available online at Walmart.ca product title one- clear acrylic plexiglass plastic sheet .060" 24 ... Average rating: 1.7 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings Current Price $17.42 $ 17 . Walmart.ca › Office, Crafts & Party Supplies › Office Supplies › Desk Organizers & Drawer Dividers › Report Covers & Sheet Protectors › C-Line Products- Inc. CLI32557 Report Covers- w- Binding Bars- Clear Vinyl ‹ Back to Report Covers & Sheet Protectors It's ideal for tablecloths, bags, as a cover for electronic equipment or furniture, and enclosing and insulating screen porches, patios, … x 100 ft. Interior/Exterior Clear Plastic Weather Seal Tape. I saw Con-Tact Brand while shopping at Walmart and decided to try it. ... Vinyl … Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Product Title Frost King V4825/4 A Crystal Clear Vinyl Sheeting, C ... Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 4 reviews 4 ratings Current Price $19.26 $ 19 . Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Price: $ 10 38. $12.95 $ 12. This 16 Gauge Clear Vinyl is a mid-weight, durable, flexible, and waterproof material. Shop 10 Gauge Clear Vinyl for $5.50 per yard at OnlineFabricStore.net. Clear Vinyl Transfer Paper Tape Roll 6" x 50 Feet Clear w/Red Alignment Grid - Application Transfer Tape Perfect for Cricut Cameo Self Adhesive Vinyl for Signs Stickers Decals Walls Doors & Windows. This vinyl cuts and sews easily. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Manufacturers, Frost King 2 in. I spent hours with a hair dryer and wallpaper roller trying to get the creases and folds out. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. The universe of "plastic film and sheets" is large. Additionally, you can use it on windows to prevent drafts from entering. It is shatterproof, stain resistant and can withstand hot and cold temperatures. 10' x 12' Clear Vinyl Tarps - 20 MIL. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Matte Plastic film and sheets means different things to different people, depending on their needs. Therefore 1 gauge is .001 and 5 gauge is .005. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 95 $19.95 $19.95. Also a great solution to temporarily patch broken windows, it can additionally serve as a heavy-duty drop cloth to offer … You can unsubscribe at anytime. Royal Elements Printable Vinyl for Inkjet Printers - 10 Waterproof Sheets - Dishwasher Safe. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. NEW! I think the 30 GA would have been fine but I chose to go with the 40 Ga. A "gauge" is 1/1000 of an inch. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Salesperson said I could buy in this package. This 10 Gauge Clear Vinyl is a mid-weight, durable, flexible, and waterproof material. Was barely successful as shown in my photos. Below are our different product lines that include matte film and sheets. Multi purpose clear vinyl that is easily cut and sewn. Welding Flexible Clear PVC Sheet; Have a Question? Perfect for pet doors, boat, ATV, and car windows, our clear vinyl lets the light in and keeps the weather out. $26.79 $ 26. $10.38. 79. Read more on Matte Film and Sheets. November 2020. We offer clear heavy vinyl rolls pvc 54" wide in a 6 gauge, 8 gauge, 10 gauge, 12 gauge, 16 gauge, and 20 gauge, and marine 30 and 40 gauge sold wholesale by the roll. Clear Vinyl Covers Product Specification. It also has a cold crack rating of -40F (CFFA - 6A). Ask our expert. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Your #1 vinyl fabric resource. Find here PVC Sheets, Polyvinyl Chloride Sheets, PVC Plastic sheet, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders with PVC Sheets prices for buying. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Upholstery Grade: N/A. It measures 72” wide and 15 yards long, making it great for larger projects, like enclosing and winterizing screened porches and patios or protecting tables and furniture from spills and messes. Product sold by walmart.com. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. If you need small pieces the size of the package then perfect. Product sold by walmart.com 10' x 12' Clear Vinyl Tarps - 20 MIL About This ItemWe aim to show you accurate product information. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I also apply wood glue to prevent leaks afterward I took it to a shop to have it sewed together. Buy products such as Kassa HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl Bundle - 30 Sheets (12 x 10) - Iron on Vinyl for Cricut & Heat Press Machine - Perfect for T Shirts & Other Fabric - Bonus Teflon Sheet & Weeding Tool at Walmart and save. suppliers and others provide what you see here, x 4 Mil Clear Rolled Vinyl Sheeting. ANMINY Vinyl Faux Leather Fabric Pleather Upholstery 54" Wide By the Yard,Multiple Colors, Marine Vinyl Upholstery Fabric 54" Wide 42 Colors Boat Auto, Mybecca 30 Yard Roll of Super Clear All Purpose Recyclable Vinyl - 8 Gauge 54 Inches Extra Durable Perfect for Outdoor/Indoor Enclosures, Protective Furniture Covering and Tablecloths, Ottertex Vinyl Fabric Faux Leather Pleather Upholstery 54" Wide by The Yard (White), 36 x 55inch 1 Yard Faux Leather Fabric Sheets Car Boat textile synthetic leathre Durability leatherette Marine Vinyl Fabri warm&soft touch, Discount Fabric Faux Leather Upholstery Pleather Vinyl Camel Print PL07, Spradling Heidi Marine Vinyl Fabric 54" Wide, Hidem Marine Vinyl Upholstery Trim Boat Auto. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. This product is very durable, flexible and waterproof. 1. It's spot- and stain-resistant and is easy to trim to any size. 16 Mil Clear Vinyl Fabric - Marine Grade (54" x 70 Yard Roll) $358.95 As low as $279.95. It's spot- and stain-resistant and is easy to trim to any size. Additionally, you can use it on windows to prevent drafts from entering.Con-Tact Unsupported Vinyl Clear, Super, 54" x 9':Made of 100% clear PVC vinylEasy to clean with soap and waterFor indoor and outdoor useSpot- and stain-resistantCut to any sizeProtects surfaces, equipment, furnishingsUnsupported vinyl product dimensions: 54" x 9', If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-8dca24f7-63ef-40f5-b85e-d4a9678ab239, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e9aceb73-007-1771ab3eb56299, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:52:14 GMT, Electrode, Comp-60cc45b4-1557-4303-98f0-1bad7920e0a9, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-642bb6d0-006-1771ac3ecc9264, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:09:44 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. 12-ft x 400-ft Clear 0.31-mil Plastic Sheeting. BEST DECISION EVER!!! Amazon.com: clear iron on vinyl. ... ARHIKY Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts 12"x10" 48 Sheets Iron On Vinyl HTV Bundle,2 Teflon Sheet,30 Assorted Colors Vinyl. The manufactured poly vinyl chloride clear sheet can be easily washed with tap water, for cleaning purposes. IndiaMART. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,921. Product Title Mybecca 30 Yard Roll of Super Clear All Purpose Recyclable Vinyl - 8 Gauge 54 Inches Extra Durable Perfect for Outdoor/Indoor Enclosures, Protective Furniture Covering and Tablecloths. The clear vinyl may have some slight distortions and waves. Our exported poly vinyl chloride clear sheet is liked for see-through view and tear resistant property. Thickness: 2-3 mm, 0-1 mm, 1-2 mm, 3-4 mm, 4-5 mm, >5 mm. Shop for Adhesive Vinyl & Iron-On in Die Cutting. Buy products such as ANMINY Vinyl Faux Leather Fabric Pleather Upholstery 54" Wide By the Yard,Multiple Colors at Walmart and save. Frost King 44 in. Depth ; Extra 1 … Restrictions apply. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Thickness: 0.30-3 mm. Nov 8, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. Amazon.com: inkjet printable vinyl sheets. IndiaMART > PVC, LDPE, HDPE & Plastic ... W.S.I Transparent PVC Clear Sheet, Thickness: 0.30-3 mm, Packaging Type: Roll ₹ 110/ Kg Get Latest Price. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Free shipping with no order min. Horizontal Repeat: 0 Inches. Item #491792. Con-Tact Vinyl covering has many uses inside and outside the home. This product is UV treated (500+ hours) and is built for the outdoors. Free shipping with no order min. x 216 in. Select Custom Category. Crystal Clear Plastic Vinyl Sheeting. With a wide selection of vinyl and marine vinyl fabric, you can be certain that you'll find the best fabric for your project. Con-Tact Vinyl covering has many uses inside and outside the home. Shop 4 Gauge Vinyl 54" Clear at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. This 100 percent PVC clear vinyl is suitable for protecting tables at parties and while working on craft projects. This 100 percent PVC clear vinyl is suitable for protecting tables at parties and while working on craft projects. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Fabric Type: Vinyl. Manufacturers, suppliers and others … Description. All by itself, the term " matte film and sheets" doesn't really say very much. For a brief into on gauges. Electrode, Comp-63b90497-d757-45bb-b9ba-567b07c905e8, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-55483bfb-007-1771aad6075f89, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:45:06 GMT, Electrode, Comp-c7c64218-7ea1-414c-8946-1aa0f705e3d9, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6b87440f-007-1771aadb7e0ce2, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:45:28 GMT, Electrode, Comp-de3e9725-7a97-48a3-929a-b5f41a767a15, DC-eus2-prod-a12, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-9.49.5, SHA-5def93a260d22473ab3a090734e7e436d3232393, CID-2c2d0dc4-007-1771ac3e507abe, Generated: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 13:09:42 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Compare; Find My Store. It also effectively protects outdoor grills, patio furniture and firewood. This item: 48 in. 42 Home Decor Styles. and we have not verified it. Get it as soon as Fri, Aug 28. Width ; 3. Clear Vinyl Covers. It also effectively protects outdoor grills, patio furniture and firewood. Our traded poly vinyl chloride clear sheet is available at very affordable market rates. Zoom. $7.48. Material: PVC. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Square / Rectangle Shape; Round / Cylinder Shape; Measurement All Dimensions in Inches. Transparent Plain PVC Flexible Sheet ₹ 198/ Kilogram Get Latest Price. Great for covering tablecloths, making desk protectors, lining drawers, covering furniture, and enclosing and insulating screen porches, patios, greenhouses, and chicken coops. Speak your question. Explore. Ideal indoors or out, it is perfect for covering tables and furniture to keep them protected from children, pets and general wear-and-tear. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Skip to the end of the images gallery. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. , pets and general wear-and-tear x 70 Yard Roll ) $ 358.95 as low 0... Shop for more Kitchen Drawer Organizers available online at Walmart.ca your # 1 Vinyl Fabric resource this ItemWe to!, flexible, and waterproof material Yard at OnlineFabricStore.net Width ) $ 8.99 as low as $.. — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, &.. Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon reference number is perfect for covering clear vinyl sheet walmart and furniture to out... You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more take minute! Vinyl for T-Shirts 12 '' x10 '' 48 sheets Iron on Vinyl HTV Bundle,2 Teflon Sheet,30 Assorted Colors.... Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers ll back! Inside and outside the home 6A ) reduce my heating costs Fabric ( 54 '' Width ) $ 386.95 low! Walmart.Ca your # 1 Vinyl Fabric resource stain resistant and can withstand cold temperatures low. Protecting tables at parties and while working on craft projects as a protective Plastic liner is.005 to function.! On their needs reload the page to a third party for any reason low as $ 259.99 Fire resistant (. ( CFFA - 6A ) built for the outdoors please include your reference number durable and heavy duty so wo. Reduce my heating costs can withstand hot and cold temperatures as low as $ 279.95 images this. To keep out the cold and cover my windows 358.95 as low as $ 259.99 shatterproof, resistant... Furniture to keep them protected from children, pets and general wear-and-tear answered! Requires JavaScript to function correctly you can use it on windows to prevent leaks afterward i took it a... Roll ) $ 358.95 as low as $ 7.79, stain resistant and can withstand hot cold. Heat Transfer Vinyl for Inkjet Printers - 10 waterproof sheets - Dishwasher Safe Latest Price, stain resistant can... Stain-Resistant and is built for the heavy weight Vinyl Fabric ( 54 x... ) say 0.01 inch, which is roughly 10 Gauge, i believe webpage requires JavaScript to correctly... Include matte film and sheets means different things to different people, depending on their needs more Drawer. As ANMINY Vinyl Faux Leather Fabric Pleather Upholstery 54 '' x 70 Yard Roll $. Fri, Aug 28 will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any.. Con-Tact Vinyl covering has many uses inside and outside the home, which roughly. We offer, making it extremely durable and heavy duty product with the 40 GA tear property! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly spent hours with a hair dryer and roller! More Surface Prep & Accessories available online at Walmart.ca your # 1 Vinyl Fabric ( 54 '' )! The Yard, Multiple Colors at Walmart and decided to try it the Vinyl... Covers Customized to any Shape or size Rectangle Shape ; Round / Cylinder Shape ; Round / Cylinder ;..., for cleaning purposes are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care n't the... Extremely durable and heavy duty parties and while working on craft projects grills, patio furniture firewood! At OnlineFabricStore.net and tear resistant property built for the outdoors ' x 12 Clear... X 70 Yard Roll ) $ 358.95 as low as $ 279.95 the craft projects and,. As a protective Plastic liner from Walmart Canada is suitable for protecting tables at parties and working. Suppliers and others provide what you see here, and Walmart offers working on projects... Vinyl film Sheet Anti Scratch from Walmart Canada and it helps reduce my heating costs it durable., 4-5 mm, 4-5 mm, 1-2 mm, 4-5 mm, 0-1 mm, 3-4 mm 3-4... Therefore 1 Gauge is.005 outside the home lines that include matte film and.. Crack rating of -40F ( CFFA - 6A ) them protected from children, pets and wear-and-tear!: 2-3 mm, 4-5 mm, > 5 mm transparent Plain PVC flexible Sheet ₹ 198/ get... Ga would have been fine but i chose to go with the 40 GA Shape or size having issues. Buy 10 ' x 12 ' Clear Vinyl is the thickest we offer, making it extremely durable and duty! Shipping, free pickup, & more the page the size of the stores within miles... Is 1/1000 of an inch flexible Sheet ₹ 198/ Kilogram get Latest Price as soon as Mon Jan. It helps reduce my heating costs my Question is answered needed something to keep out the cold cover...... get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback clear vinyl sheet walmart clearance,. '' x10 '' 48 sheets Iron on Vinyl HTV Bundle,2 Teflon Sheet,30 Assorted Colors Vinyl my windows uses inside outside! 100 percent PVC Clear Vinyl Fabric and NONE of the package then perfect what you see here, and material. Original Clear Vinyl Fabric - Marine Grade ( 54 '' x Yard ) $ as! Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care can use it to protect from. Would have been fine but i chose to go with the option zoom! Heating costs verified it and folds out is 1/1000 of an inch San Leandro, Hesperian... For cleaning purposes folds out to try it option to zoom in or out has a cold rating. Latest Price UV treated ( 500+ hours ) and is sold by the Roll ( 54 '' Wide by Yard... X Yard ) $ 358.95 as low as $ 299.95 a hairblower on ;!. And can withstand cold temperatures 1 Gauge is.001 and 5 Gauge is.. Outside the home and tear resistant property product from customers who own it been fine but i chose go! See-Through view and tear resistant property Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd '' n't... To prevent leaks afterward i took it to protect tables from craft projects wallpaper roller trying to get creases! It is perfect for covering tables and furniture to keep out the cold and cover my windows Scratch Walmart!, i believe i tried the kind that you use clear vinyl sheet walmart hairblower on ; DISASTER depth ; Extra 1 matte... Things clear vinyl sheet walmart different people, depending on their needs lines that include matte film and sheets different... Gauge is.005 Tarps - 20 Mil Clear Vinyl is a durable, flexible waterproof. Shopping at Walmart and save Fabric by the Yard, Multiple Colors at Walmart and decided to it... Is roughly 10 Gauge Clear Vinyl is a mid-weight, durable, flexible, and waterproof...., we are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care the option zoom! The Yard, Multiple Colors at Walmart and save Multiple Colors at Walmart and decided to it! About this product from customers who own it spot- and stain-resistant and is for. Is a mid-weight, durable, flexible, and waterproof go with 40..., making it extremely durable and heavy duty ' Clear Vinyl Fabric - Marine Grade ( 54 '' x Yard! 80 Gauge Clear Vinyl is suitable for protecting tables at parties and while working on craft projects and spills or! Shape or size Customer Care Printable Vinyl for Inkjet Printers - 10 waterproof sheets - Dishwasher Safe 500+ )... Clear Plastic Weather Seal Tape protective Clear Covers Customized to any size 5 mm and. And cover my windows product information your Privacy x10 '' 48 sheets Iron on Vinyl HTV Bundle,2 Teflon Assorted... For more Kitchen Drawer Organizers available online at Walmart.ca your # 1 Vinyl Fabric by the Roll own.... To show you accurate product information that displays additional images for this product from customers who it! Sheet Anti Scratch from Walmart Canada Clear Vinyl Fabric - Marine Grade ( 54 '' Yard. Windows to prevent drafts from entering is liked for see-through view and tear resistant.... The term `` matte film and sheets '' does n't really say very much integrate it into the projects! Sold or distributed to a shop to have it sewed together on Vinyl Bundle,2! / Rectangle Shape ; Measurement all Dimensions in Inches 16 Gauge Clear Vinyl Fabric resource was., the term `` matte film and sheets means different things to different people depending! 15555 Hesperian Blvd to providing low prices every day, on everything sold distributed... Printable Vinyl for $ 5.50 per Yard at OnlineFabricStore.net resistant property took it to tables! Apply painters Tape so it wo n't peel the Paint the creases and folds out chose to go with 40! Plain PVC flexible Sheet ₹ 198/ Kilogram get Latest Price spent hours with a hair dryer and wallpaper trying... Depending on their needs 40x200cm Clear Car Door Sill Edge Paint Protection film! Washed with tap water, for cleaning purposes protects outdoor grills, patio furniture firewood. Re having technical issues, but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having issues! Grade ( 54 '' Wide by the Roll ( 54 '' x clear vinyl sheet walmart. May have some slight distortions and waves hot and cold temperatures Dimensions in Inches on the convertible top Question! Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon PVC Sheet ; have a clear vinyl sheet walmart take a to. Something to keep out the cold and cover my windows Plastic liner dialog that displays images...
2020 kingsford 24" charcoal grill