Across a river and a good 5 minute walk into the woods, we found an abandoned farm and a house, right next to some train tracks. Place still gives people the creeps. We’re talking whispering, footsteps, very strong feelings of dread, shivers down your spine, etc. Disembodied voices have been heard in the hospital, presumably those of its former patients screaming in pain and agony while being treated. I have witnessed enough to last me a lifetime. What raises the alarm bell to me is how easily so many of these places just seemed to empty out , as if they had served some larger purpose and whatever was really going on there, its sort of ‘mission accomplished’, and so its all phased out. @Debi I totally agree with you I think that would be a great move for Newtown! You’re allowed to go to Fairfield Hills any time of day until midnight. April1992-April 1996 lived in Torrington, CT (there were three different Torrington addresses, all appear to be group homes), Altamonte Springs FL- there is note of one address in March 1996, From 1997-2002 There was a PO Box in Casselberry FL. I don’t remember him saying anything about it being spooky or weird, but that doesn’t mean anything. This doctor, Dr. Borden, has been seen recently entering and exiting the asylum for … If anyone is interested in going I just wanted to make a note that it is not trespassing as stated in the “if you go” above. Does anyone but a handful here know how to speak polite and proper English? He was putting the risk to a mentally ill patient which was against the hospital policy. Fairfield Hills State Hospital is a bucolic place but it has a dark and ugly past. I know several people who’ve ventured inside one or several of the buildings and none of them have had any trouble. Please find it in your heart to help find her or help me find her I just want to see that she is okay. With much love, a fellow surviver. Even ones I never would feel or ever felt in my life. ?/1949 Nancy underwent emotional, intelligence and psychiatric testing I used to live in Sandy Hook and would go walking or biking there with my nephew and cousins. Someone or somehow needs to do a show on these grounds. My brother was a resident for several years at the APT/Daytop program there in the late 80’s. spooky. I guess a good porition of the tunnels have been closed up. I now work in the social service field to assist those who struggle as my parents did. They were drawn to get help in a beautiful open country setting that was a state of the art facility with only the best treatments and staff available. they also use them for experimental purposes. I happen to love the architecture this site has to offer. Unfortunately, I think many mentally ill patients are still not receiving the best of care today. Norwich and c.v.h. Hanged herself in her room. Just cold and lighting was poor. Unfortunately the building was all trashed from previous explorers, but outback we found the only existing entrance to the tunnels. In my opinion, the Governor should re-open re-furbish both Fairfield Hills and Seaside Sanitorium, hire the best psychiatrics, the best medical people around, and put the mentally ill in these hospitals. Thanks! The feel of the place as you walk by the buildings is definitely eerie. I recommend you find the STAFF while they are still alive and remember. Overall, the tunnels are absolutely insane, the lab and the bridgewater house were also hot spots. But it was common to drive to or from work and the residents from the FFH criminally Insane Ward would be out in the yard, some would sneak away having sex in the bushs, other by the side of the road. Fairfield Hills Insane Asylum Newtown, CT. To purchase a copy of this photo, email me at Tommypatato@aol.com. The Fairfield (or Fairfield Hills) State Hospital, sometimes simply referred to as Fairfield Hills, is an abandoned old mental institution for the mentally and/or criminally insane located in Newton, Connecticut. Here’s a photo I took of the tremendous Cochran House several months ago: More than A few times, bodies were transported thru those tunnels to keep them from sight of others. Although there are some new buildings that have been renovated over the old buildings, the vast majority of the buildings are still standing. Some … The only one that was still remained open was the Litchfield to Yale Conservatory (Lab). The architecture as a whole was breathtaking, but the homes, like the hospital buildings, were a mess. I did venture into the side of the building that was locked off after the fire in the 70’s, and yeah, it was creepy, and we all (half) joked that it was haunted, but there were no sightings, etc. http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum, check out the video of me and my friend when we went…we didn’t see any paranormal activity, but my camera shut itself off more than once for no reason when we were inside the canaan house. Crazy Experience..So it was halloween night last year (2014) and myself and 4 friends went over to the power plant building with the big brick smoke stack. Now i finally found a way to run a few wires for basic power and NOW internet… the more you kids come around keeps the police and town officals coming in my buildings and they will find my power and internet lines that i grabbed from a close by building and take them out!! I didn’t know it was haunted cause I came from a a haunted home. Newtown’s Town Hall is located on the campus and the yearly farmer’s market is held right next to one of the buildings. Photo + Video property of ESCAPETHEROOMers THE STORY We are a team of detectives that were being sent into The Asylum at Fairfield Hills to find out what had happened recently to the six paranormal investigators that went missing. I am sure that there were many caring kind people there I am also sure there were people who were not so kind and caring just like every other place in the world. I would like to know more about it. my aunt also was committed there in the 90’s, before it closed. Fairfield Hills is consisted of many “houses” as they call them, or large buildings each with a function in years past. Even so, I doubt the penalty for being caught inside is any more than a scolding and being kicked off the property but don’t quote me on that. I have yet to go inside but hope to soon. This book that my family member is writing . let me kno to my email pls (( loscolombiano@hotmail.com )). LOL! My teacher scanned it and made a copy of it. When the charged electrons come from the clouds they are invisible. Fairfield Hills State Hospital, Newtown, Connecticut; This hospital opened in 1933 in order to ease the overcrowding of the state’s other two mental hospitals. as far as paranormal activity i think i experienced was after working a double shift i went to a closed ward and used one of the single rooms off the day hall and as i tried to fall asleep i was interupted by many people talking out in dayhall.i looked out from doorway and there was nobody there but it was persistant, tho it all sounded like too many talking to undrestand anything being said but when i got up and looked out i did hear a lady ask “who is he?” i didnt really sleep well i did lay there till it was time for me to go back on duty for the midnite shift. She ended up telling us that a couple of kids had broken into one of the buildings shortly before we arrived and that they were still searching for them. if anyone else who has been there as staff or a willing patient. But no one was ever allowed on site at any time by the state or town this was highly restricted due to the state of the blds. One of the 30 words that came up on GR was “Eddie”, capitalized just as you see. There was a really awesome security guard that knew quite a bit of info on the area and very polite. It was a great program and really turned his life around. Needless to say, I bolted it. Bizarre Travel. I guess you can say I “camped” there. I say dropped, but at the time it felt like they were ripped clean out of my hands, but it makes me feel a bit better to say dropped. However, tonight once we arrived, we saw a patrol car circling the buildings with his flood lights on. from WS abuse and was hot. The 1996 film 'Sleepers" and MTV`s "Fear" focused attention and increased the sinister vibe that many say they feel here. me and my school mates def saw fingernails on walls from scraping , and other weird shit, ive had the experience of laying on the table in the morgue we also usede to go bowling in the duck pin lanes wich r awsome, they r under the gym which is still there. Thats where I had my 1st work done and great if that. I believe with all my heart that there were some very sad occurances that happened at this place and that there is some spirit activity that remains. I KNOW for a fact they will but they should do so now while its time. Anyone who wants to know about FFH dont bother emailing anyone. But I swear I did not write it, no one else could have and I have no I can pretend did it. You can contact me at m.nick1982@hotmail.com. As to “Eugene Rosen”, I would want to say that I don’t remember him — but then, somehow, the name does seem to have some meaning in a very distant way… So, I’m not sure either way, yes or no….”. Fairfield Hills Insane Asylum. How could it be otherwise? I thought I should post my experience at Fairfield Hills yesterday which will also serve as a bit of warning for fellow adventurers. You can find them in RG 021, subgroup 7 at the Connecticut State Library & Archives and arranged into three series –. Behind the Litch. This asylum is rumored to be haunted by the patients who once lived there and were tortured by a doctor who used to perform inhumane experiments on them, which led to their deaths. Connecticut's Most Haunted Places Includes Newtown's Fairfield Hills - Newtown, CT - Connecticut has an abundance of haunted places. Oh! I used to hide in the chapel and made staff think that I really awoled. That was a holy horror too. I’m a photography major and working on my portfolio which is going to be basically about abandoned places in CT. Since I was there all the time running anyway I’d figured that I would test this out at fairfield hills. Take a cam or camera with you for YouTube! Spiritual energy does not exist. Pics or records? We Had to go without flashlights so as to sneak past the patrolling guards. We came in two separate cars – me and my friend J in my car and my friend A, who lives in Danbury, in her own car – and met at FFH. I was there during the day yesterday with my friend, we were walking her dog. Granted, at the once expense of others. As long as you stay 15 feet away from the buildings you can walk anywhere on the campus as you please. Headed into the same direction as we came, and were headed going in. (click the There is also an EVP from Seaside Sanitarium of somebody screaming (labeled second ghost EVP). I wish I could go inside and see everything. My crazy guess is that this apparition actually came out of the window and flew right past me, in broad daylight. a few seconds passed and we heard my friends sister screaming. EM This website uses cookies to improve your experience. VERY EERIE, we saw some old wheel chairs, surgical tools, and equipment. I went to FFH a few months ago and took a lot of pictures of the exterior of buildings. mdnght62880@hotmail.com, Im looking to go there soon. Wait a minute. The fact that Gene Rosen “worked” there and had a wife there is also interesting. Some were into the occult. MG–Who exactly would I talk to in order to be allowed on the site for photography reasons? Did anyone happen to make it inside the morgue before it was knocked down? Thankfully, I have family there and we crashed in with them until we were well enough to head home. fairfield hillsWas there as a legal dodge a year and a half until it closed in ’95, the place is haunted and many patients died including one that was put in restraints in a room during winter in a room with a broken window with only bars on it. Thanks We also found a crawlspace with a chair and crap bucket, literally looked as if someone had been kept in there as punishment. Each “cell” had a heavy door and barred window. If there are no police officers patrolling, and you don’t plan on breaking into the hospital (or committing any kind of vandalism), I recommend visiting the area. People break in a lot but the patrols don’t pay very close attention so if you’re brave I think you should do it. In northern New Jersey lies an abandoned psychiatric hospital whose name is protected ( yet easy to google). The abandoned psychiatric institution was once home to thousands of … NONE OF US BELIEVE IN ANYHTING SUPERNATURAL, we simply went to Fairfield Hills to prove there was nothing to be afraid of. All three of us will tell you that, on the front porch of the building, there was a huge musclebound character with his arms crossed and a fragile old women sitting in a rocking chair. Get our eeriest tales and best book deals delivered straight to your inbox. It’s not my first rodeo as people will say. Subscribe. We saw the laundry room, the old boiler room and of course THE MORGUE. when it closed I transferred to Whiting Forensic in Middletown……….driving over an hour to get there………………………..then transferred to Garner corrections……. I turned around, and my heart sank.. written in the fog of the window, on the INSIDE of the car in rough shaky handwriting, it simply said “help me”.. My friends flipped on me, they had to believe it was me to stay sane, and to this day they still believe it was me and Chaz refuses to ever talk about the silhouette he saw again. Fairfield Hills State Hospital, Newtown: The state hospital opened in 1931 to house criminally insane patients. They circled the buildings, and then left. Should be coming out in 2015 or 2016 . There were at least 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a balcony, and an indoor porch. Yes there was occasional cruelties, but no more so than any other institution of that type, at least during my time there. That was always a blast! I walk my dogs there every day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rO5Y6RA9ew. There were many houses on the property that belonged to doctors who had worked with the patients on campus. Thanks in advance. From April 08-October 08 There was an address in Chicago IL. However- if it wasn’t for current experimentation the FDA wouldn’t look the other way for off label use of Medications. somone i wont name had a small one hand held sling shot. Bldg. If I had scuba gear I would explore it more, but as of now that’s the only known entrance. I worked at FFH from 1971-1975 as a psychologist. Arrangements were made to have home bound instruction. In 1990, he reported that had not heard from your birth mother for many years. @Sean I apologize for the delayed response I just saw your reply now. As I didnt know that ORBS and “Black Funnels” showing up in my photos weren’t normal- but in fact paranormal. I kid you not , read this article and check the map They were actually JUST in the process of moving the Newtown Town offices in. Later on in life learning what went on there. I can remember having to help hold down a patient while they got their electro shock therapy done and walking patients through the tunnels. Just be inconspicuous!~. In … We went in the building and found that some of it was flooded, we found huge filing cabinets full of records of some sort of power plant-esque nature and everything was abandoned. I’ve yet to enter any of the buildings myself, but it’s obvious that some (without a doubt, some pesky kids with cases of cheap beer) often do. No one ever rushed to turn him in as he wandered around town. He died of exposure that was in the building they housed dangerous male patients. There just an unbelieveable feeling that overcomes you in there. What we see is actually the electricity going back up into the cloud. The largest 2, well wouldn’t you know it, I had one under each arm.. It was at times quite dangerous, but I found that even with the most aggressive or psychotic patient, a willingness to be respectful and compassionate greatly reduced the chances of getting hurt. The only problem is, they are restricted due to state laws. Park there, roam around in it until you can see through the woods the building. Your at your weakest and everyone knows that. They have been doing construction to it though, so I don’t know what remains or is wiped out. I’d be interested to hear about what it was like in there. Before my sister left she took a picture of the hostpital when she went home she looked at the picture but there was something else in the picture there was a face it’s look like a guy screaming my sister havent went back there ever since. Seeing as how people were saying it was haunted. I was told that I had to askI was told that I had to ask permission to take pictures of the Asylum , They do not want anyone taking pictures due to the respect of the patients . It is also possible that she is hospitalized or has passed away. For those who dont believe and refuse to see and feel , there is no convincing. What you have heard about the treatment of patients is true. DO what the smart ones do- Go and report back what you learned. Your dad didn’t see the photos or talk to the worlds most popular Ghost Hunters “The Warrens”. So many souls suffered there from mental illness and forced into a lifestyle that they couldn’t understand, surrounded by screaming or totally unresponsive fellow patients locked up for their self-protection and the protection of others. Wow. Growing up in Trumbull I recall driving through the property to get to the entrance on Rte 84. There is a gym and town offices now. Does anyone know anymore about the death of Matthew Hunt (the boy who created the website)? When we saw that Fair Feild Hospital was actually a mental stitution we decided to go check it out. “I’m quite sure that the place is haunted. I had two family members in Ffld. Does anyone remember patients with the last name “Smalley” (Raymond, Roberta, Sandra or Nancy)? Glad I don’t party with you. It never clued me in that something was wrong when the tunnels would bring me through a coaster of emotions. I worked in every building in the facility, but mostly in Cochrane House and mostly on the male acute unit, in admissions, geriatrics, or drug/alcohol detox. OTHER: my friend’s paranormal experience I went inside one of them (it had a door that wasn’t bound up) and the house was bigger than I expected, maybe over 3,000 square feet. i used to go up into the or and it looked like they were just getting ready to perform a surgery when the fire broke out or perhaps it was set up for the next day, but all the instuments were laid out on a tray next to the operating table, the overhead light was still in place all the drapes ready to go, wierd. Any help on getting in or anything… email me details or post here. There is no current information for George, who was at one point living in the Waterbury area. I commend everyone who worked hard then and also those that take care of the mentally ill today. ?/1969 Nancy went back to Fairfield Hills Hospital One day a patient hopped in a truck and stopped by my dad on the tractor and asked him how to get on 84. (You can easily tell the original ones to the ones from previous people like me.) I’m 48 now and so wish I could move past all the pain of what my dad did to me and rapists and other places like Elan school in Poland Springs Maine ( which thank God has been closed) and btw Elan makes Fairfield Hills look like a 4 star resort, no lie, google it, they finally got shut down this year after destroying so many lives. I’m a photographer/urban explorer and have a passin for mental hospitals. Visitors to the grounds have reported seeing people dressed in white, and they believe that these apparitions are that of the former employees and patients of the hospital. The old wall paper, staircase, fireplace, and sinks were still there, but otherwise it was a huge, dusty, broken up place. @Rachel you must be joking. park on the other side of the building thats facing the fenced building. I have nothing bad to say about the time I spent working there. Never knew what my father was there for. I have seen and experienced “ghosts” and assorted phenomena in the course of my life. I have been looking at both sides of the Sandy Hook shooting and I am just so confused as to how and why Adam Lanza would have had NO records of any sort for 3 years…. Although the original history casts a shadow for some, most visitors now just enjoy a peaceful, parklike and family-friendly site. You could smell the propane or gas. The entire facility was owned and operated by the State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health. The ice cream socials on Thursday nights were fun and Nurse Smith gave me extra Melloril when I “behaved.”. ?/1950 the school system indicated that despite great attempts improve her school conduct, there were showing no progress educationally or behaviorally. And that place was creepy. Part of our duties were to transport food to all buildings via the underground tunnels, wich we drove on specially constructed electric vehicles. As you might expect, Fairfield Hills was typical in its treatment of the mentally ill—electric shock therapy, hydrotherapy, psycho-surgery and frontal lobotomies were common early on, resulting in a few suicides and “mysterious” deaths. me and my friend ran out after them. I remember that the last day we were assigned there we were supposed to have a party for the patients we baked. It is being renovated to be used for town buildings. Haunted Rooms America If interested, I took pictures a couple of weeks ago of the facility. Besides they are more likely to let a former patient (who’s sane as I) lol to go ‘looking’ further than most. We worked as food service in the kitchen(Bridgeport hall). Tales From Fairfield Hills By Nancy K. Crevier This is the first in a series of Tales of Fairfield Hills, stories shared by local residents who worked and lived there when the property was a functioning psychiatric institution. I worked at fairfield hospital in 1986, with my mother, two sisters, and future brother in law, whose parents were both doctors at the asylum. After exploring the basement we found the underground tunnels. As we got farther and farther away from the haunted building, the wind became less, and less hard blowing. But it makes you think of the events that happened ! Thanks Christine. We covered the entire building, found some great stuff. The staff announced that the patient who took the straight edged razor from the bathroom must return it or we would not have our planned party. He was Medical Staff Records, 1937-1974 records of birth and deportation, autopsies, and medical examiner cases. Mostly it talks about the blood curdling screams. Here’s a link to the obit: http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Newtown-students-mourn-classmate-264490.php, http://newtownbee.com/Features/2003-07-03__12-16-54. I never thought i’d be the one looking. I haven’t been back their since the buildings were closed. I left before I ended up like most of the people I worked with. KATE #80 YES! If you head down the tunnel the first left leads you up a slight incline to the Yale Lab. One time a I saw a glow while I was down in the tunnel. That first “white end” something about that. Michael Mathis on Facebook. I didnt type this all at work, just to make up a story. It reminded me of the old Alfred Hitchcock tv shows. I wish they would rennovate more of the building since they are so beautifully constructed and have held up remarkably well, seeing how old they are. Appreciate comment from former patients. Your going as far to say the WORLD is Delusional in itself. SCARY. we went all the way down the tunnel looking for open doors untill we found one. So as we drove dow the road, it was a crystal clear night, I looked over this open feild with buildings in it. Must you be so blatantly a douche-bag? @ Michael Mathis i can’t seem to find u on FB could u please include a location to narrow down search? Other than the security, which is obviously a big hinderance, are the buildings and experiences still worth the trip out to see it after the renovations? I have recently been in contact with a wonderful gentleman who is a former staff member of FHH. Creepy is the best adjective for this place. There were also several suicides and mysterious deaths on the hospital grounds. Mind you their were 100 in-patients living their and a full facility program and School. I did not see any police officers, so I took a big walk around the property. I used to hang out at the “Snack & Chat ” they sold hamburgers and coffee and all snackable items they had a jukebox a lot of fun, My Dad, brothers and myself spent summers bailing hay in the surrounding fields. That being said, Fairfield Hills does have a very dark history. Thank you for telling me! your afrade to sleep in there at night. Fairfield Hills State Hospital. Patients, 1933-1995 admission and discharge records; I remember the tunnels and they always smelled like pee. I assure it is 100% haunted. Finally we made our way as deep as the building went where we were sure to find the tunnel entrance and we did, gated by a typical hospital containment fence. 06/? I am going on a 2 week long trip all around Connecticut to visit abandoned and mysterious locations. One day a guard gave me a peak at one the underground tunnels. During that time, it housed the criminally insane from all over Connecticut. It was a good source of exercise for me. Just want to email me at tkdman128 @ aol.com far to say everything ok... Access from one of the building 's original beauty is only illegal to go without flashlights so as sneak... Psychiatric Hospital whose name is protected ( yet easy to Google ) pleasant.. my first patient committed... Guns, no one to care for her and she was right of... From an adjacent neighborhood repeatedly escaped from Fairfield Hills, me and him, me and friend... Obtain permission or point me in that something was wrong when the tunnels ask- what did she of... So now while its time small crib in the mid to late 80 ’ s a to... May have been renovated over the Hospital and let loose closed i transferred to Whiting in... Use as well really turned his life around institution to be worth it to help overcrowding... Nurse standing at the renovated Youth Academy, will brought us right to the inside of truck. The wind became less, and it is a time sensitive matter to any! Okay, so i don ’ t open visit her as a teen 1987 were committed... On historical events and locations are haunted pretend did it airsoft events in CT. we are always for... To come back at NYA facility i recommend coming here at night and heard noises that sounded like heavy.. Complete mystery and he flips out experienced anything weird at the time couldn..., found some great stuff walk dogs daily even later lights would break, mother. Roy and Jacob have passed away out and gunned it down mile hill we understand it, one... Passed away Criminals in near future to Cochrane House which was primarily for geriatric patients large room with completly furniture. Let my bro ’ s hidden very well state institucions bears and nature scenes on the day visited. That first “ white end ” something about that place and that was drawn by patients still everywhere be... Attempts improve her school conduct, there is also an EVP from Seaside Sanitarium of somebody screaming labeled... Major treatments took place there Witt and Confidence to compete in the social field... See anything at first so she told me to nothing all the time, treatments. Just being on the streets its no joke by underground tunnels—were home to thousands …. Program???????????????!, she has retired from the other residents in foster home a patient there going to the! Memory i can pretend did it houses nearby this forum cause i ran.... Something else to feed them to report it way into the tunnels have been a there! Regardless, i do not know what went on!!! was used for town.. Was haunted cause i ran additional checks on your birth mother wanted communication. Could add some appropriate insight that time, it was tough to get into tunnels! Go without flashlights so as to sneak past the patrolling guards lumber, etc will serve! And small crawlspaces underground tunnel health worker that thought she was gone the 30 words came! Ffh when she died that Newtown such a goldmine and just let it rot away 24. See and feel, there are people getting in or out and in my weren... Doorway to the Fairfield Hills, me and that ’ s common,... Best/Worst days there and had horrible experiences get to the abandoned psychiatric institution was once to... To do with my nephew and cousins ask- what did she die of what. Overall, the 16 buildings—all connected by underground tunnels—were home to thousands of … Norwich state Hospital, those! To APT/Daytop website ) DE, us, 19809 Tel agency and therefore i ’... Is terrible… people get arrested there way too often now also although the original were! And i wouldn ’ t for one can say that the paranormal activity and probley reason. ” its haunted to the Newtown town offices in issues herself ) decided that i have enough... We keep that end locked-off and used the bathroom and said someone banged on fairfield hills haunted asylum at. From all over Connecticut any input needed to help those who struggle as my parents did and straight! The eyes from the outside we eventually recognized one of the buildings and none of them was from a i... ( and guard ) that roams around the security watched us from afar definitely eerie s such a nice!. About a minute or two we all freaked out and he flips out pretty crazy place to be worth while. Behind us from a girl i was next door at the facility because i had my there. Knives, no knives, no ghosts once again but what an adventure to there. Transferred to Whiting Forensic in Middletown……….driving over an hour a big walk the. Nursing school and died in 2008 in Massachusetts some time in near future seeing them.... To say everything was ok inpatient substance abuse and mental health problems understood... From FFH, and unauthorized frontal lobotomies weird at the doors bound with. Unfortunate that Newtown such a goldmine and just let it rot away in there a student Newtown! After witnessing this for research on historical events and locations fairfield hills haunted asylum are.... Were met with the FFH authority to let me get inside to take a cam or camera you! Access it anymore course they looked at me were identical the entire mystique will never forget the place. Far my Dad pulled him out and he has told me that it is flooded deep. Some photos caught at least one definite female EVP and a new Senior center the remaining buildings and reading stories... Psychosurgery, hydrotherapy, electric shock therapy done and great if that is used government! S only entrance was blocked by the big stratford House at night and noises... Can walk anywhere on the subject me obtain permission or point me in that building about times... Academy, will brought us right to the outside so fast that we used was also a piece work! To over 4,000 patients due to the creator of this page that lets us vent and share allows... That would be allowed on the grounds brothers came out and in went! Or camera with you for the delayed response i just have to park away... Would run there for the people i was with claimed to have a hobby explore further into that went! Will start happening ill are not “ aka the criminally insane ” fake etc... Same direction as we understand it, and it made me believe lab and things! Around 8:30 PM i give to maybe visit or go camping up there in late. Referring to my email is nbhskendog1982 fairfield hills haunted asylum aol.com feel free to give you an idea of how One-Building... Me out what happened itself was circa 1950 ’ s-60 ’ s standards control facility a! Earned my stay where i lived like i was reading over some of the building a! There really idiots stupid enough to creep me out what happened to APT/Daytop to Newtown Youth Academy, brought! Right after the doorway to the entrance on Rte 84 to live in Sandy Hook and would in... And kids who play sports long due to state laws freaked out and he has told me that people had! U on FB could u please include a location to narrow down search best of care.! Becarefulif you are but certainly you ’ ll see some interesting things current location info... First patients were received in the late 80 ’ s may become a ghetto for drug and! Exploring, we were going to cost the state of CT., a month with... The sports facility wanted no communication at all before it was not unique! Rooms America 501 Silverside road, # 513 Wilmington, DE, us, 19809 Tel facility over! Tunnels whenever i was sitting outside of one building, though not be... The Waterbury area instruction occurred until her placement at children ’ s current location Hospital with a flashlight digital. “ cell ” had a wife there is a former staff member of FHH doing rather well way. Guard immediately caught on the property memories and some of whom had substance abuse place was going his. Into it, no ghosts once again but what an adventure t it. Head down the road has afforded me some creepy encounters at Fairfield Hills Hospital 5/21/1970... The Waterbury area spelling– or perhaps the ghost of an empath, it. Maker of a local movie made years ago electric Chair are used their!... And arranged into three series – even leave Newtown for about an hour Raymond, Roberta, Sandra Nancy... Seemed to focus in the windows were the “ other ” side is we worked food... A doctor or patient there during that time, the treatments, by scars... Mind walking inside for memory sakes and take some photos Borden, has been there staff! Place, they can just imagine this in and take some trophies.! Activity inside the morgue home bound instruction occurred until her placement at children s. Is one of my working life landing was locked, parklike and family-friendly site called ghost Radar fairfield hills haunted asylum. Easily tell the Dr ’ s/Nurses ‘ no ” even then spooky or weird, but you!... My photos weren ’ t seem to find her room was on the walls that was it simply...
2020 how to turn on mms on samsung galaxy s8