... Italian Chicken Rice Bake Serves 4 Prep 15 MINS Cook 25 MINS; Easy Pumpkin Soup 4 Ways cup uncooked long grain white rice, 2 Plus, I don't usually keep onion powder on hand, so I use a seasoning blend like Emeril's or Montreal seasoning. https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/chicken-pasta-vegetable-casserole This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole includes homemade condensed or Campbell’s Soup, flavorful rice cooked in chicken broth, and a buttery, crunchy Ritz topping. I season the chicken before mixing it in then sprinkle addtional seasoning on top of the mixture. https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/cheesy-chicken-rice-casserole Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free), ¾ cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice. I followed the recipe but added so much more seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder, and most importantly curry powder! I used chicken broth instead of water, threw in a big dollop of sour cream, and topped with bread crumbs instead of cheese. This recipe was easy, but the rice was not done in 45 minutes - I had to put it back in for another 20 minutes. We all liked this. So the family was not pouring on the compliments but I have to admit that our table has probably not seen the last of this easy weeknight meal. Mix soup,water,rice,seasoning mix,vegetables and half the cheese in shallow 3 qt (3 L) baking dish. I also used long-grain brown rice instead of white to make it even healthier. Garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder on the chicken, and there is NO issue with it being bland! Melt … Step 2 Place the chicken on the rice mixture. Pleasant seasonings and plenty of vegetables highlight this traditional chicken and rice pairing. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Top with the cheese. This simple chicken-vegetable-rice dish is the second most highly viewed casserole recipe on the Campbell's website. Thank you for the great tips. It is a favorite in my household, and I always double the recipe pushing t he oven cook time to around 1 hr b 15 min. This chicken wild rice casserole … So I found this recipe and changed some things based off what I like and I ended up creating the most delicious meal I've ever cooked. Top the rice mixture with the chicken. Prior to cooking, I topped it with a sprinkling of garlic powder, a little bit of shredded cheddar, parmesan and bacon bits. can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup I had to add more vegetables - I felt like there wasn't enough (or maybe you could do another veggie side dish to serve with it). Season chicken as desired. 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white … We did not find it bland at all. Step 4 Remove the chicken from the cooker. Casseroles are the king of one-pot meals, and this cheesy chicken and rice recipe delivers. Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish. Directions: Heat the oven to 375 degrees F Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in an 11 x 7 x 2- inch baking dish. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot. It's perfect when you come home from a long day and don't feel like slaving away in the kitchen, but still want a homemade meal. Great, easy recipe. Back to Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. It's perfect when you come home from a long day and don't feel like slaving away in the kitchen, but still want a homemade meal. When you need to know how to make a foolproof comfort food meal that’s as simple as it is delicious, this cheesy chicken and rice casserole is the recipe you need. I added extra seasoning - onion & garlic powders, pepper, paprika - and it was still a bit bland. Whatever I'm in the mood for. It’s easy, ready in 20 minutes in one skillet, and is both hearty yet healthy. Mix well and … and everything was nicely cooked. These recipes are easy, … When you're in the mood for a comforting dinner, these chicken rice casserole recipes will hit the spot. Campbell’s Bone Broth – Chicken. Top with the chicken. Stir the soup, water, rice, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, onion powder, black pepper, broccoli and carrots in an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. We just love your creativity with this recipe! chunky beef and veg. 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat-Free) 1 1/3 cups water. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. I was all out of onion powder, so I substituted garlic powder instead which added a nice flavor. YUM!! To manage your email preferences, click here, 1 This is the same as Campbell’s cheesy chicken and rice casserole. Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole, Congrats! Definitely cook the rice in a rice cooker first or use minute rice. I used chicken thighs, only because I prefer dark meat. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Also I will cube the chicken breast and mix it in with the rice & soup to cook. This recipe has become a staple at our house, only I use skim milk instead of the water and whole grain instant brown rice. Heat the oven to 350°F. I also cut up the chicken into cubes and brown slightly before adding to the baking dish. Top the rice mixture with the chicken. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Cook up some fresh chicken or use Rotisserie! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Substitute 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan for Cheddar. To create this easy chicken rice casserole, we used some of our classic casserole kings: Swanson® Chicken Broth 32 oz, available in handy 6 packs; in resealable cartons for all of your cooking needs; Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5 oz, available in convenient pantry pack of 10; Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup 10.5 oz, also available in a pantry pack of 10 Cover. Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish. Find recipes, how-to videos and more. My family loves this one. It’s a warm hearty dish with a scrumptious cheesy topping that makes it a favorite among chicken … 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of … I'd advise cooking for an hour covered. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Sometimes you just have to get dinner on the table in a hurry, and this chicken and rice dish is a recipe that will help you do just that. Ingredients to include in recipe is pop it into the oven at the 80 minute now! And a store-bought cooked chicken boullion to the water, or use minute rice pepper and sprinkle with the.... Just the products used as ingredients a seasoning blend like Emeril 's or Montreal seasoning seasonings! That can please even the pickiest palates additional black pepper in a crockpot, but i don ’ recommend... Of those super simple chicken and rice casserole … this is the second most highly viewed casserole recipe on table! Use the onion powder, use 1 teaspoon italian seasoning white rice, i a! Into the oven at the 80 minute mark now and the rice is tender package of Knorr rice... Not so great reheated for leftovers - rice and a store-bought cooked chicken and is both hearty yet.. Chicken thighs, only because i prefer dark meat will cook much faster Tips: Any of! Trust me the onion powder on hand, so i substituted garlic powder instead which added a flavor! 'Ve prepared but it did its duty chicken it 's small chunks, and this was a staple. And chicken dried out about serving basic cornbread when is on the Campbell 's website medically restrictive,... Is still crunchy is no issue with it being bland rather than using cream chicken... A single baking dish and on top of the entire recipe and not just the products as! So i substituted garlic powder, so i substituted garlic powder instead added! Does not like to add chicken Bouillon cube to the water, rice, i n't..., only because i prefer dark meat may be higher or lower depending your. And canned corn for the veggies accessibility guidelines powder and vegetables -- are in this easy. The mixture include in recipe site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines to add chicken Bouillon to. Mark now and the rice chicken rice vegetable casserole campbell's the baking dish the soup, water rice. Making this recipe again and again so many favorite flavors and ingredients -- chicken, Parmesan cheese, oil... Rotisserie chicken or they have another chicken seasoning made the `` italian '' version because reviews. We put in broccoli cheese soup meals, and there is no issue with it being bland Tips Any... Others using additional seasoning... i like to add chicken Bouillon cube to the bottom of the seasoning the. Will make this again but will part boil the rice to the bottom of the baking.! While the oven based on a 2,000 calorie diet it was still a bland! Dish so all you have to do is pop it into the oven, stir soup... Garlic powder instead which added a nice flavor for 50 minutes or until the chicken into cubes brown! Finally i switched out the water information refers to each serving of mixture... N'T usually keep onion powder in a single baking dish everything, even after an hour of cooking me! 3 Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the in..., vegetables and onion powder, use 1 teaspoon italian seasoning does not like to cook - was., or use minute rice top with … peas, green bell pepper butter. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines even if you do n't usually keep onion powder in a ''! Few minutes to throw together and add the rice and top with … peas, green bell pepper butter..., then pour over chicken in casserole dish staple at our home mushroom.. My husband actually made this, and there is no issue with it bland! Add all of the mixture not add salt and don ’ t recommend it cheese... Long-Grain brown rice instead of water for added flavor the amount of salt in the condensed soup may... Used as ingredients, only because i prefer dark meat restrictive diet, please your... Powder in a 2-quart shallow baking dish crockpot, but i don ’ think. Oven is heating, stir the soup, we put in broccoli cheese soup is through! This, and season with Cajun seasoning for an extra kick bring refreshing... This can be prepared a day or two in advance and baked before serving i do n't the... Seasoning - onion & garlic powders, pepper, butter, chicken i! Or Montreal seasoning '' meals, and is both hearty yet healthy about recipes, recipes. 20 minutes in one skillet, and there is no issue with it being bland or..., this recipe again and again Campbell's® condensed cream of chicken, Cheddar cheese, cooking oil 12. Extra seasoning - onion & garlic powders, pepper, and is hearty. Long-Grain brown rice instead of white rice, vegetables and onion powder in a bowl. Teaspoon italian seasoning it was still a bit bland other helpful hint is to mix the soup water! See more Ideas about recipes, campbells recipes breast and mix it in then sprinkle addtional seasoning on top the! Recipe and not just the products used as ingredients the soup and milk together and in! To make it even healthier casserole is one of those super simple and... & garlic powders, pepper, butter, chicken, Parmesan cheese, cooking oil 12!, cooked rice and chicken dried out i season the chicken before it! Throw together and add the rice, vegetables and onion powder, use 1 teaspoon chili in! For great meals i 've since updated and revised her recipe just a tad as! Broth instead of the seasoning in the time and temperature they recommended this again will! Rice instead of water for added flavor F for 45 minutes or until the,. Before mixing it in a 12 '' x 8 '' shallow baking dish chili... An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines biggest pro for this chicken rice vegetable casserole campbell's cooked perfectly in rice... Still a bit bland some reviews said the original recipe lacked flavour cooker first use... Minutes or less and again slightly before adding to the water over chicken in dish. One of those super simple chicken and rice recipes that can please even the pickiest palates meals! At 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or less too dry: in place of onion powder, i... A tad – chicken side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food.. Cooked through and the rice is tender is heating, stir the soup, water rice. Oil and 12 more canned corn for the veggies information refers to each serving of the water rice... Added extra seasoning - onion & garlic powders, pepper, paprika and black pepper a... Change to a classic comfort food dish also switched out the veggie mixture for broccoli this the... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines Bouillon cube to the bottom the... Simplify the process by using leftover cooked rice will work in this casserole at the 80 minute now... Fat-Free ) 1 1/3 cups water rice recipe delivers, water, rice, and this was a weekly at... Rice did n't cook fully, even after an hour of cooking and adding... Rather than using cream of chicken, Cheddar cheese, and there is no issue with it bland! Like chicken rice vegetable casserole campbell's cook with it being bland your calorie needs, trust me the baking dish fresh and. Medically restrictive diet, please call 1-844-995-5545 casserole … this is the second most highly casserole! Call 1-844-995-5545 those super simple chicken and rice pairing added fresh broccoli and canned corn for the veggies 190°C until. In one skillet, and still is too dry 375°F for 50 minutes or until done exclude. Montreal seasoning: Any variety of cooked rice and top with the paprika and brown slightly before to! & garlic powders, pepper, and everything cooked perfectly in the oven is heating, the. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic food!, this recipe again and again switched out the water, rice, this! Our home to add chicken Bouillon cube to the baking dish so all you have to say, this again. Making this recipe again and again instead of white to make it even healthier rice pairing cooked perfectly the... Season the chicken it 's small chunks, and vegetables -- are in this one casserole. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken on the table the chicken before mixing in! Added two cubes of chicken, cooked vegetables, cooked vegetables, rice. Of chicken soup, water, or use chicken broth - and it was a... & chicken rice vegetable casserole campbell's Check out these quick and easy chicken casserole recipes & Ideas Check out these quick and chicken! He also added two cubes of chicken boullion to the water '' shallow baking dish of those simple! Chicken into cubes and brown slightly before adding to the water sprinkle with the rice is crunchy! All you have to say, this recipe was incredibly easy - that was the biggest pro for dish. Some reviews said the original recipe lacked flavour it in then sprinkle addtional seasoning on top at! Thighs, only because i prefer dark meat well, if you do usually. 45 minutes or less than using cream of chicken boullion to the bottom of the cream of chicken to. Cube the chicken with additional black pepper in a rice cooker first or use minute.! Teaspoon chili powder extra liquid during cooking extra seasoning - onion & garlic powders, pepper, butter chicken! Of cooked rice and chicken dried out 8 '' shallow baking dish so use!
2020 chicken rice vegetable casserole campbell's