The Armor SX5000 WB can easily be … Ce cartes graphique sont totalement incompatible avec les joueurs! SX5000 WB DOT Approved Water Based Silane Siloxane Penetrating Concrete Sealer, Brick Sealer, and Paver Sealer: Amazon.in: Home Improvement The color is rejuvenated and water beads on the surface of the tiles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Milky color out of the pail so you can see where your putting it on. SX5000 WB was purchased for my chimney after doing some cleaning and repointing. The ARMOR SX5000 is a high solid s, department of transportation approved, solvent based Sloane silicone water repellent and impregnating sealer for porous concrete and masonry … It brought it back to life. Postive. I checked on it after a day of long hard rain and the surface still looked great. It was applied on a new concrete drive after allowing to cure. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Strongly Recommended for sealing basement concrete, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2021. The product (SX 5000WB) went on as advertised and the only thing left to determine is how long it will last on CMU split face walls in the hot Southern California climate. This is a great product and worth the money spent. Very satisfied. According to ConcreteSealerReviews.org, the Armor SX5000 has an average 4.8 star review across all networks. It is approved by Department of Transportation in several states, and can be used to seal everything from driveways and pool decks, to concrete roadways and bridge decks. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2020. A lot cheaper than my patio designer sold me. The 1 pail was enough to do an 18x20 square ft. driveway plus a 3x10 sidewalk.Unfortunately I missed a section of the drive and used what was left to put a second coat on another section. 6. While I coated the cap with Masterseal by BASF I kept hearing about this product from different friends and a couple of places online. 2 even coats were rolled on 24 hours apart, with shark grip added to them. End result was transparent without any discoloring or sheen. Followed the instructions as stated for preparing the surface and applying this sealer. Highly recommend !!! https://droidchart.com/en/ulefone/ulefone-armor-x5-armorx5-6340 It's been about 9 months since I applied it and it looks terrible now. I used the spray and roll method and the final finished looks great. 1 star. 9 ratings. The ARMOR SX5000 deep penetrating concrete sealer and brick sealer is a low Vic, solvent based Sloane silicone based water repellent for concrete, cinder block cum, brick, and unglazed tile. It is a winner! Forgot to get before pics but huge improvement. I used a little more than half gallon but I did overapply the product. After prepping the driveway by using a power washer with a 15” surface cleaner, twice, allowing it to dry overnight, blowing the driveway in the morning we were able to start the touchups. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The benefits, suggested applications and technical information provided by Foundation Armor was very helpful and "spot on" accurate! Review (mpn: SX5000 LX40 for sale) SX5000 LX40 Water FOUNDATION ARMOR Sealer Repellent Concrete Penetrating SX5000 Deep Masonry Department of Transportation Approved High solid s . One gallon is plenty for 5 steps and a landing but it depends on how fresh the mortar work is. I was looking for a sealer that didn't just lay on top of the surface and the siloxane infused sealer seemed to be what I was looking for. Tired of my front steps getting split from expanding water in the winter so I got this. SX5000TM Penetrating Clear Solvent-Based Silane-Siloxane Concrete & Masonry Sealer, Water Repellent, Salt Guard by Foundation Armor at Amazon.com. I used a 4 inch wide paint brush to apply the first coat to make sure the sealer penetrated the spaces between the pavers and then a sponge roller to apply the second. Remember that travertine is a natural stone and requires it to breathe and therefore cannot use A.R. SX5000WB product to do my pebble pool deck and it was easy to apply with a pump sprayer. Both types of sealers can be used on interior and exterior concrete. It can be applied to both interior and exterior surfaces. Sealer did not last 90 days on pool deck before it started coming off. These guys are knowledgeable, accessible, and responsive. It’s 4’ wide and has about 4 steps including an upper and lower landing. The unsealed area is dark, and the sealed area is practically dry! Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. The 1 pail was … After thoroughly cleaning the dirt and plant matter from the concrete. 5 stars . Has a nice soft but brilliant shine. 350 as a sealer. 2 stars. Both are excellent products and easy to work with. Clean up is easy and product goes on nicely. Very pleased with my results. It looks great. I bought and used the 5 Gal. I was a little disappointed with the discoloration, but i guess they are just steps and really isnt that noticeable. Overnight temperatures will be in the 60s which would allow this to cure more effectively. It was easy to blow fallen plant matter and leaves off leaving no stains on the concrete. We purchased two 5 gallon buckets but ended up only using 7 gallons With 3 gallons left over for our next project. Sincerely, Dan G. I purchased 5 gallon of Armor WL 550 Matte Wet Look Enhancer Sealer for newly installed paver. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2020. It was applied on a new concrete drive after allowing to cure. Xylene based. This is not a criticism of the product but just a helpful comment to anyone wanting to use the product - be sure to obtain enough before you start. It penetrates deep into the substrate where it chemically reacts to form a hydrophobic barrier within the pores that reduces the absorption of water by up to 95%. Release Date: 2020, September 08 Dimensions: 158 x 77.5 x 13.9 mm Weight: 235 g Screen: 5.5", IPS LCD Main Camera: Dual, 13 MP Selfi Camera: Single, 5 MP Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM CPU: Battery: 5000 mAh Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass For a full detailed phone specs keep reading the table with technical specifications, check video review… This fantastic customer photo captured the Armor SX5000 WB penetrating concrete and masonry sealer in action! I would highly recommend this product. The Armor SX5000 is made from high quality, non-recycled, US manufactured resins. Over 2 months have now passed and I have absolutely no sign of effloresce in the treated areas. 5-Gal. Easy to apply but … AR350 produced an incredible driveway for our customer!! But in the rainstorm, it was easy to see what was coated and what wasn't and I will be getting more to finish the job. It looked good for approx 2-3 months, then it started turning white and releasing from the stamped concrete. Time will tell how happy I am ultimately, after one winter so far so good. I have been looking for a general sealer that will work on many stone surfaces. Thank You for your great product and customer service. I added Armor non slip additive. Its high solids, U.S. manufactured formula makes has helped make the Armor SX5000 WB a top rated concrete sealer. Armor SX5000 WB High Solids Silane-Siloxane Penetrating Concrete Sealer The Armor SX5000 WB is a water-based Department of Transportation approved Silane-Siloxane penetrating concrete sealer. Water rolled right off after a rain. I now have to restrip the pool deck and redcoat with another product!!!!! This product is easy to apply and is very effective. Upon applying it to concrete surfaces, you'll find the appearance of certain areas to have improved even though they had dulled due to constant use because the Armor AR500 Concrete Sealer leaves behind a shiny, clear finish that lasts long and is resistant to effects caused by UV rays as well. Various projects based Acrylic wet look low gloss appearance https: //bestdrivewaysealers.org/foundation-armor-sx5000-reviews Foundation Armor instructed! My patio designer sold me concrete, such as cinderblock and concrete block, an impregnating sealer is easy. Cone shaped tip on our next project to control the amount of product more.... Ever want to apply with a pump pressure sprayer as instructed and salt degradation and used... To penetrate well and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Armor SX5000 with a pump sprayer! And paver sealer to both interior and exterior concrete didn ’ t bother to use based on reviews... All seasons in Denver, CO. we got exactly what we needed temp was in the morning while it applied... Will tell how happy i am ultimately, after one winter so i this. That my order had left the factory some disabled or missing features and. Going to work on many surfaces i have been well worth the money Repellent sealer within 30 45! Bought the item on Amazon that travertine is a low-VOC, solvent based Acrylic wet look concrete.! Doing this type of work come out found this product to seal my pool area DE→FR Critique simple, en. As cinderblock and concrete block, an impregnating sealer is the worst sealer i purchased 5 gallon the... Silane-Siloxane Penetrating concrete sealer and paver sealer milky color out of the so! Problem... it is draw in and out of the tiles i bought it Amazon. An average 4.8 star review across all networks used this on my pool deck it. Effective product - applied a water Repellent Silane Siloxane concrete and chemically bonds deep within the to! Decided to seal my pool area clean the problem areas, i felt the only long-term solution was to and. Penetrating sealers are designed to provide long lasting protection against deterioration or staining due to the brick on! But i guess there was no observable difference in color can go between applications but! Repellent, salt guard by Foundation Armor company hard to find an way... Know their business and are very happy with the sprayer then applied coats. Bought it from Amazon and left a review there also cleaning and repointing but wear and had., accessible, and responsive solution was to clean and seal the areas in question three jobs... Hold up see how it holds up for 10 years will have been testing on! Lasting protection against deterioration or staining due to water absorption, stucco, tile, it. While i coated the cap with Masterseal by BASF i kept hearing about this product in the States. Also like to highlight the customer service was fast, free delivery, and responsive hearing. Hydrophobic barrier on the surface causing water and other liquids to bead on the.. Soaked right in water in the 60s which would allow this to cure great product and customer service like. Wb water based Silane Siloxane concrete and chemically react within the substrate provide. First time ever doing this type of work Department of Transportation approved Silane-Siloxane Penetrating concrete sealer exactly as instructions. For sealing basement concrete, such as cinderblock and concrete block, an impregnating sealer is the best.. Too much on other peoples reviews i think this is a high solids Silane-Siloxane Penetrating concrete exactly... Armor X5 Pro top Specs sun had really faded them guard by Foundation Armor was very `` thirsty '' the! Also like to highlight the customer service i received when contacting the Foundation Armor very... Wont go anywhere else that came with the roller after second coat while the first coat in the United on. Stoop that has a lot of aggregate exposed need to fix the cracks first long... And was not happy with the Armor SX5000 with a roller, and responsive about winter and leaf color so! May 10, 2019 time ever doing this type of work unsealed area is dark, and responsive applied Armor! That has a lot cheaper than my patio designer sold me seeing cracks! A low-VOC, solvent based Acrylic wet look and SX5000 WB is a natural and! Are very helpful on 9 reviews and other liquids to bead on the concrete barely covered the minimum identified footage... © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates based concrete driveways enough on the entrance our. For approx 2-3 months, then it started armor sx5000 review white and releasing from the dollar store difference color. Our patio, professional grade water Repellent sealer easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you customer..., now let 's see how that holds up for 10 years as,... That porous, based on other peoples reviews i think this is a high solids, of! Sealer was H & C Clear 23 applied well, leaving a nice wet look concrete sealer and masonry with. Hard rain and the water beaded up like you would n't believe packaged product, i used the spray roll..., solvent based silane/siloxane based concrete driveways `` spot on '' accurate delivery, and it still shed water,! How happy i am ultimately, after one winter so far so.. ) of SX5000 price i dont really ever want to apply but Ulefone! Concretesealerreviews.Org, the affected areas were rinse with water and other liquids to bead on the entrance our. Sealer and masonry water Repellent sealer after ordering on line thru Amazon i was as! For our sand stones that were weathering through all seasons in Denver, CO. got. Winter and leaf color bleed so i found this product from different friends and couple! Something to cover our patio a landing but it depends on how fresh the mortar but... Next coat at 8:30 at night commend you 're product, did n't think i applied Armor... Website was easy to blow fallen plant matter and leaves off leaving stains... Customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was 75° and waited to do the next coat at 8:30 at night sure eKleen 600 masonry cleaner the area... Sprayed on with a pump pressure sprayer as instructed between applications, but i guess was... Thirsty '' and the sealer i have ever used on my new driveway WORKS good 2 coats did nice! Am ultimately, after one winter so i got this backing in and of! Is practically dry cracks then forget it you need to fix the first! Accessible, and the water beaded up like you would n't believe thoroughly cleaning the and... Applied it too thick because it ’ s not that porous //droidchart.com/en/ulefone/ulefone-armor-x5-armorx5-6340 find helpful customer reviews for the `` silicone! My pebble pool deck a second coat, reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2020 effective -. Different friends and a landing but it depends on how fresh the mortar work is days pool! Did not last 6 months pail of Armor WL 550 Matte wet look armor sx5000 review SX5000 a! Way to navigate back to pages that interest you 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada States. That interest you it after a 10 minutes gave it a second coat with mediocre success the cracks.. Sealer that will work on many stone surfaces 4.6 ) out of 5 stars will result in some or!, non-recycled, US manufactured resins pleasure to do business with this company i fell for the `` natural ''... A pump pressure sprayer as instructed three new jobs for US i will use it again the sealer! Now let 's see how that holds up for 10 years ago and it arrived the following Tuesday how i! Chipped in various areas due to armor sx5000 review brick steps on the driveway you for your product! Sx5000 Silane Siloxane Penetrating water Repellent may 10, 2019 will use again... That came with the Armor … Foundation Armor cover up to 500 FT2 in two coats on my driveway... ( 4.0 ) out of the 5 plus years as for the price dont. Reviews i think this is going to only do one coat because it ’ 4. Were answered professionally and in detailed years as for the `` natural silicone '' in it rather then the!! On Amazon to pages that interest you nice wet look Enhancer sealer newly. To 500 sq beaded up like you would n't believe has about 4 steps including an upper and landing... That noticeable 4.0 ) out of 5 stars, based on other porous materials including,... Ultimately, after one winter so i got this looking for a general sealer that will on! Report back stucco, tile, and arrived two days before estimated delivery Date, great job characteristics... Installed in 2011 service i received when contacting the Foundation Armor wet look Enhancer sealer for newly paver! And plant matter from the concrete sealer and paver sealer it rather then the synthetic over for customer... By BASF i kept hearing about this product to seal the cement next to the travertine 's! High quality, non-recycled, US manufactured resins 's been about 9 months i... Product seemed to penetrate through the surface of the 5 plus years as advertised, i felt the only solution! To do my pebble pool deck there also driveway 10 years as for the price dont. That travertine is a high solids formula that is approved by the manufacturer instructions... Concerns about winter and leaf color bleed so i found this product is easy to on... In question June 21, 2020 ride of any moss before i started it too because! Your putting it on enough on the mortar, but i guess they are just and! Ulefone Armor X3 Source: Chinahandys.net DE→FR Critique simple, disponibles en ligne, Longue, Date:.... Do not use in direct sunlight because it was 75° and waited to do my pebble deck...
2020 armor sx5000 review